Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
houston cases??? - chemistry
hi forum people, I am very confused with this step..and kind of scared too,,,,the more Iget close to exam the more is increasing this stress......I hear about this case exchange a lot ..is anyone realy here to send me this houston cases??!!! my email is minoo21@doctor.com
thank u allll
me too kindly..thnx...aamirshah49
i am very worried please some one give me houston cases. My email is neelneel81
Please I will take the Exam soon at Houston, it will be my second attempt, Can you share with me the Houston cases? Here is my e-mail: step2cstintin.
Not to step on anyone toes but you guys know that its illegal to ask for cases and send them. of course no one will know if you do it privately but this is the thing to be honest when no one is watching you

My advice to you guys rather than wasting time begging for cases invest in practice and work on your weak areas. Everyone knows their weak areas even though we can say I dont know why I failed...I know b/c I have attempts on both my Step 1 and 2 and the only reason I passed was b/c i worked on my weak areas.

I am sorry but it amazes me so many people asking for cases, many new grads, you should be fresh with your clerkships why cheat?
I am a 1998 grad I have not once asked for cases nor I would even if God forbid I fail b/c there is no magic potion, no extra hard cases and no hidden secret cases...everything is in FA and Usmle world, in your clerkships back in your countries even

Just study and practice...and try to be honest at least for the sake of your integrity as humans and physicians....Stop wasting your time and looking for easy way or short cuts cuz they dont work
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »