I will be giving a lecture on diff topics and answering any Q s if i can
lecture from 10.00pm-12.00pm EST tonight
Today i will be covering high yield facts in dermatology
its totally free
Lets help each other to learn Smile
add to skype id s3prep
ok
thanks for your interest..
all you guys who joined late or could not make it yesterday..
ill give the dermat lecture again tonight at 10.00 pm EST

Tomorrows lecture topic:
Emergency med/Tox
9.00-11.00 pm EST
Topics covered so far
Derm
EM
Cardio
Sports med

Todays topic
Geriatrics
9 -11 pm EST
skype id s3prep
thanks
hi thank you for your help.

i could not access skype tonigth, can you please send me the handout of derm, sports med to hlaksji? thank you very much in advance

what are you sources for your derm and sports med?
Now, that I have already started my residency training in FM, I will resume the lecture series this year.

As I had promised and as some of you who may be reapplying this year might remember, I will try to continue hosting Lectures important for step 3 preparation, to help you guys with the preparation. I will try to host every weekend if time and call schedules permit.

Today I will cover
Topic : Infectious dieases:
Time; 6pm-8pm CST
Tution Fee: NIL, It was free last year and will be free this year and always. I never did it to make money but to teach and learn from you guys!

Send requests to me on skype and I will add you. Send requests to skype ID s3prep. keep your skype status as Available (solid green) so that I can give you a call before starting conference call. Thanks!
Nielpatella

Today's session: Inf Ds and HIV
6.30 -8.30 pm CST
Also I will try to cover some sports med if I get time.. See you guys..
Hi Guys,
I am resuming Topic wise lectures today. Today will cover high yield topics in GI. Will cover CCS as well if there is adequate time. Step 2 CK and Step 3 candidates are welcome to join.

Sources used are latest evidence based medicine literature like Uptodate, Dynamed etc. Also you will get to understand the resident perspective in answering these questions.

Today I will cover
Topic :GI
Session Time 10.00-11.30 PM EST
Tution Fee: NIL, It was free last year and will be free this year and always.

Send requests to me on skype and I will add you. Send requests to skype ID "s3prep". keep your skype status as Available (solid green) so that I can give you a call before starting conference call. Thanks!
Nielpatella
I know of a really good review book that is quick and easy for step 2 and 3. You can get it on amazon, it is called USMLE Final Review Step 2&3, wonderful book! Covers all USMLE world 2,200 questions and more. A must buy!!
Thank you for delivering free lectures. when is your next lecture. I saw your post today.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »