Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wot if I fail? - billll

Hi!

I have cleared my step 2 ck. I am expecting my step 2 cs results any time next week. I intend to take my step 1 by August. Would I miss the boat to matching and residency 2006 if I don't get thru step2 cs this time?

Thanz for any advice.

billll
hey bill, you wont fail, so dont think of that, lets know your results. where and when did u do the CS?, what about step 1, concentratate on that. you wont miss the boat, we will get a plane for you, dont worry, GL.
Hey sunny:

Thanz man. But I'd really wanna know the flow chart down the road the cs failed road... want a realistic picture of wot I shud b doin if at all the unfortunate happens.
clear your step 1, that is more imp, step 2 CS you can appear till Dec 31st anf get results by Feb 23 I think, to be qualified for match. GL
Thanz man sunny!

I heard that I cannot retake step 2 cs within 6 months of last attempt. Is that true? And wud that affect my entry into match?
read this
http://www.usmle.org/step2/Step2CS/Step2...asp#Retake

Retaking an Examination That Was Failed or Incomplete. If you fail or do not complete Step 2 CS, you may retake it, but you must reapply, including payment of the appropriate fee(s). You may not retake Step 2 CS within 60 days of your last attempt on Step 2 CS. Additionally, you cannot take Step 2 CS more than three times in any 12-month period. Attempts on the ECFMG CSA will be counted as attempts on Step 2 CS for these purposes.
alrite. thanz for ur time sunny. when u takin ur examz? U know how to go by on a hip pain case? Do you ask to examine the hip joint, without the underpant and coverin the genitals?
I dont think so, did you have hip jt case?
I am taking on July 8, at philly.
you did not mention what date you took your test on ??? and at what center ??? I think we are on the same boat , I'm also waiting for my results to show up at any time, and still didn't take step 1(which I'm planning to take it in oct. but believe me i'm so panic about the cs results (I took it on may 9 at philly center) when did you take yours ?????
zaineb, I took on May 14 at Philly. R u plannin on gettin into match 2006? I was advised that I should clear my step 1 by September.

Sunny, yes i did get hip case!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »