Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
uw or cse video - aaelgendy
Can any body tell me which is better UW OR CSE VIDEO PLEASE????AND WHY
Hi,

i took it in philly in dec
i passed yesterday, this was my second attempt Im img frm the carribean. i used fa and cse video the second time, the first time i used uw in uw they give you ways to do the physical exam with jason the sp they dont talk or say anything they just go over different part fo the physical csevideo is like the real exam they knock wash hands show empathy answer challenging questions do history right out of the fa and the do physical exam they do closure and counseling, i followed those videos conpletely and i scored higher performance in each section with csevideo. i memorized all the mnemonics they have in their notes and for each case i got i had differentials right there ironically my entire test and also someone who took it a day before me had cases identical to csevideo. i dont work for them its just my expereince. iam still on cloud nine for passing with such high marks.
good luck
what is cse video? plz anyone.. i am new
its an online video program that simulates the real exam its at csevideo its a website just type that in your browser and you will find it under google

good luck
Dear mdacer1

Thanks so much and cong.
hi mdacer1, for how long did u take the csevideo??? 1 wk .1 month, or..........??
hi
aaelgendy your welcome and much luck to you Smile

chemistry I used it for a little over a month, what i did was wheni got sick of studying i listed to the audio while just sitting there and i think that helped me to memorize it, i ordered a month of everything and i had gotten a free week trial, they gave it away free for like a week a few months ago, so thats what i did. good luck
i used csevideo for two months and iaced he cs on feb 3 ive beenon this forum for a long time trying to pass the cs exam and thank god i finally did it.

good luck to everyone
are new way of knowing or i would say entering into the exam room, you would be able to see how the whole environment is like, how sp looks, what kind of gown they wear, how things go smoothly, i have clubbed my services with cse videos....they are a great tool in cs prep, i highly recommend it to the guys going for the exam.
contact drsony321 for cs videos
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »