Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
pls help me - sonam_ilu
sonam....relax....dont worry.....I know people who have been sitting for years before they could take this test. So, forget about your 9 months becoz there is no use thinking of it. I know what makes it miserable is watching other people get thru this in that same tme frame and that too with good scores...while you realise that you are still at square 1. NEVERMIND!!!! DONT think of them. Shut them out !! Delete them from your USMLE Forum.....delete your USMLE Forum if you have to!! Create a seperate world for yourself....where you exist and you only think of your progress AT YOUR OWN PACE. Your life is different. So , may be you are slow....or may be you are procrastinating too much for this test (dont worry that is a very COMMON problem for us!! After finishing med school in high pressure it is not easy to gather ourselves together to sit down and study for an exam again....especially after we have got to taste the freedom after getting the hell out of med school!!!....So...relax...ITS OK!!!....If you want to go out partying...DO IT!! get it out of your system for a while....Then come back to the books...And dont think of all your other friends who have got 99s and gone thru....You will have your day too. Even you will get a 99....So, now you open your book....Start with a subject....switch on the DVD....and start listening...with a peaceful happy mind....where only you exist and your progress and future exists....and FORGET about those friends who have gotten 99s (becoz u will feel miserable if you compare yourself to them!)....So, dont think of them...Think of it this way....This is your road now...You have to run...and its all there for you to get it now...Now its YOUR turn...and go get it!!! Dont worry...You will do it too. To hell with the rest of the world!!! You just need to buckle up and do it!!! You see I hear that this test is not hard...What makes it hard is this gathering ourself together to study for this test in that same exam mode we gave our med school exams in.....At that time we had to pass....or else we wud never become doctors!! But now...we have to do it on our own....without that pressure. and amidst all the distractions and procrastination in life.....So, try....becoz thats the only way to succeed....its okay if you fall down 100 times....still get up and go back and listen to the dvd and chapters ...thats the way you will get consistent and will eventually do it!!! Good Luck. Dont worry. And Dont be upset. And Dont compare yourself with others becoz you are special! :-)
vikas tu bhi yaar mast dialogue jhar diya
@vikas
thank u very much drvikas for ur encouraging post.i reall appreciate ur helping nature.thank u so much
lol bumba....sahi mein.....mera bhi yahi haal hai....dimaag phat gaya hai!!! raat ke 1 :18 hain and for this past week i have started biochemistry at least 10 times....and everytime i end up procrastinating...went partying this weekend....i just cant study....and i graduated two years ago!!! and vo do saal meine India ki PG mein barbaad kar diye.....lekin aik din mein maarunga 99!!! I know I am lazy...or whatever....but I was a good medical student too....I just cant get into that nice studying mode again...I dunno what it is....I am trying...So I thought ki is ladki mein bhi thodi si jaan phook doon!
iski chod apni dekh yaara ...99 ke liye saala bohat ratna hota hai...aajkal ka q dekha tune saale bohat tough ho gaya hai. microbial genetics aur stats mein phat jata hai...jitna iski samajh mein aaya hain yeh ladki ka ishq ka chakkar mein shahid hua hai..is liye mein thoda khujli kiya
ladki ka ishq?? mein smajha nahin.....ishq ki kahan baat ho rahi hai?

haan yaar....tum hi bataao...kaise karun focus mein...mera bi buraa haal hai!
meri aik topper classmate ke 76 aaye!!! mujhe to darr lagne laga hai...aur vo TOPPER thi!!! kher uski to shaadi hui thi aur usne shaadi ke first year mein hi diya step 1.....shayad is liye ....but I want 99.....aur yahan is forum pe sabke 99s aa rahe hain!!!! Pata nahin!
iski ishaara par hi samjha mein chod iski baat

dekh sabse productive subject jo jo hai uspe conc kar..jaise ki patho micro physio pharma

usmle rx lena mat bhulna...uski collection kafi accha hai

FA kam se kam 4 baar rat lena

usmle world offline kar lena, nbme bhi offline marna

exam ke do week pehle nbme 5 lena sadse tough hai woh

exam ekdam nbme jaisa hi hai
aare nahi sabki nahi boahat fail hote hai..aajkal pass marks bara diya na..188=75
@bumbaonline

can u pls tell me how many hrs do i need to study a day?
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »