Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
यदि आप मैच, तुम कैसे - vaginitis
speculation
यदि आप मैच, तुम कैसे मनाएंगे?
vegasssssss
Please keep this forum in legitimate english. This forum is cannot bare more such non-sense.
chill out dood, the question is completely benign. If you don't understand it, move onto to the next thread. Furthermore, you want legitimate english, clean up your own.

"Cannont bare more such non-sense."

That's some illegitimate english right there.
Your Qs might be completely benign but it does not look USMLE related and this is USMLE forum so Please keep this forum in legitimate english. This forum is cannot bare more such non-sense
Scorpio please.. you've got to relax. For the benefit of those who cannot understand Hindi, he asked how people would celebrate if they match. How's that such a big deal? There are threads for 'kababayans' to come together. You don't see anyone complaining that they don't speak Tagalog.

PS -
1. I think your anger is a bit misdirected.
2. I think your English is hilarious!
3. @vaginitis - Google translate ftw! I understood what you meant but the sentence contained both 'tum' and 'aap'. Tongue
Hindi: दोस्तों को शराब की एक बोतल, एक बड़े कोक और नींबू का एक जोड़ा खरीदा है, हम कहते हैं कि "क्यूबा मुफ्त" मैं के लिए बोर्ड का धन्यवाद करेंगे अच्छे और सस्ते.

English: Buddy bought a bottle of rum, a large Coke and a couple of lemons, we call that "Cuba libre" you are going to thank me the recommendation for good and cheap.

Spanish: Compadre compre un botella de ron, una coca cola grande y un par de limones, eso le llamamos "Cuba libre" me va agradecer el consejo por bueno y barato.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »