Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MATCH MARCH 15th - hopewin
I'd like to make this thread for the forum on the day of the fifteen...whether we're matched or not..just click on the Match March subject and release your true feelings. Please keep it alive til 15..so we can follow up (:
man...it shakes me from depth of my heart!!:S
Everyone who matches is going to create their own threads because people on this board are narcissistic bast*rds.

God I hope none of you match.
Just in case anyone doesn't realize I'm kidding about that last part, shame on you.

I think I am having PTSD (PRE traumatic stress disorder) right now...
very much stressed right now
@vaginitis: hey i think that if any of us match, then we've earned the right to a little narcissism...dont u think?

until march 15th, its fingers crossed and sphincters tightened.
as Per http://www.nrmp.org/res_match/yearly.html

March 15, 2010 Applicant matched and unmatched information posted to the Web site at 12:00 noon eastern time.

March 16, 2010Filled and unfilled results for individual programs posted to the Web site at 11:30 a.m. eastern time.
Locations of all unfilled positions are released at 12:00 noon eastern time. Unmatched applicants may begin contacting unfilled programs at 12:00 noon eastern time.

March 18, 2010 Match Day! Match results for applicants are posted to Web site at 1:00 pm eastern time.

March 19, 2010 Hospitals send letters of appointment to matched applicants after this date.

Note: Any contact between programs and unmatched applicants (or their designees) prior to 12:00 noon eastern time, Tuesday, March 16, 2010, is a violation of the Match Participation Agreement.

Contact between programs and matched applicants prior to the general announcement of 2009 (or 2010) Match results at 1:00 pm eastern time Thursday, March 18, 2010 also is a violation of the Match Participation Agreement.

@surgeon99...thinking of a good news on March 15 is the best "placebo" treatment for your health.
I am praying like crazy! I can think of nothing else and do nothing else..almost crippled till 15th
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »