Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Study Partner Philadelphia! - hany6432
I am taking the exam in Philadelphia on the 29th of march, ill be in philadelphia from the 21st of march till the exam, soo if anyone is taking the exam in philadelphia close to that date, we can help each other in practice.

Thanks
Hi, I have my exam on the 30-th. Contact me at liumas.
Hi I have my exam on 27th april my email id is sunnypondy
Hi, i have my test on the March 29th also. i would really like to practice together. email me at alina_lupu84 hope to hear from you soon.
I m planning to give exam on 20th april phili.... i ll be there at around 25th march in phili.please add me on skype my id is drmalik4 my email is umair_y
Also i m looking for economical lodging. if someone wants to share at affordable price please let me know. thanks
Hi.

I am taking Step 2 CS on April 5th. Going to be staying in a hostel in Philadelphia as of March 30, 2010, and study for the Step 2 CS. Looking for a partner to study with.
Please contact me if interested. ehudzel
HI my exam is mid april...I live near tp philadelphia,but don't mind joining you for practice...my email id is ....drgurpreetkaur@ymail.com
HI my exam is mid april...I live near philadelphia and would like to join you for practice...my email id is ....maryluc1@live.com everybody has email.
hany6432, what is your email?
Thanks
hi...im in philadelphia and im planning to give my step1 exam in july

that will be great if we study together .. i am also looking for a dedicated study

partner .. email me : stepspeare .. Skype : drsheikh99

hope to talk to u soon take care
email drheltonmd
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »