Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Any kababayan who match - ???? - kungdoktor
ano ba yun we all have the same story...........true step 3 really help alot
Congratulations ppo sa inyo!!! Good luck sa residency!

virtuoso
I matched... The Lord is truly faithful! I applied last October with only my step 1 score as I took my step 2 ck in nov. and my cs in dec. I only had 1 interview but it was with the hospital and program that I really wanted to get into! Really a "God thing!"

Congratulations sa lahat na na-Match. Hopefully for those who did not, sa scramble ma match kayo!!!
docmae @ yyyyyyyyyaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhooooooooooooo obvious ba kung saan ka na match....he he he
congrats....like what i said put ur trust in the lord
dcomae @ step 3 if you have any question email me kungdoktor
congrats docmae. amazing story. Praise God.
virtuoso - salamat
Kaya nga kungdoktor, that's the advantage of having only 1 interview...alam ko kung saan ako na match- hehehehe!!! Answered prayer talaga, 15 min. drive lang from where we live.
Thank you, will sure email you. Kaya lang, para akong napagod sa kakahabol ng matching baka later na lang ako mag step 3. I will have to pray about that too.

gsdoc2000- salamat...
Kaya nga kungdoktor, that's the advantage of having only 1 interview...alam ko kung saan ako na match- hehehehe!!! Answered prayer talaga, 15 min. drive lang from where we live.
Thank you, will sure email you. Kaya lang, para akong napagod sa kakahabol ng matching baka later na lang ako mag step 3. I will have to pray about that too.

gsdoc2000- salamat...
thank you virtuoso!

wow! parang year of the underdogs ah Smile congrats docmae! am not sure also if am taking step 3 before residency.... baka 2nd year na pero will start studying na now Smile
phoenix27 and gsdoc2000 may i have your e-mails... di ako na match.. i'll contact you after scramble for some questions if that's ok...losing hope at this point....thanx
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »