Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Any kababayan who match - ???? - kungdoktor
I wrote to the PC and the PD, but it is the PC who usually responds.
Yeah, I can e-mail myself. LOL. Just kidding.
Sure, send me an e-mail. My addy is darevee@lycos.com
Just post here when you've sent the e-mail otherwise baka mahalo yun sa sangkatutak na junk mail ko.

SINO YUNG MGA NA MATCH SA OHIO DITO? Smile
Congratulations sa lahat na na-match!!! For those who did not, there is always hope and continue to have faith!

It's official, I am training again at Arkansas Children's Hospital/UAMS in Little Rock. It was my only choice as it was my only interview....most importantly it's 15 minutes from where we live!!!!

gsdoc2000: congratulations and hope to see you around!
@docmae - galing ah... talagang meant for you =)

congrats to everyone!

happy visa processing....co-resident hunting...apartment hunting everyone!
for osteosarcoma28:

I only applied to 10 programs in pediatrics...I chose pediatrics for obvious reasons, I have been a practicing pediatrician back home. Why only 10? I applied late in October and I had to still take my step 2 ck and cs that time so the timing wasn't right. After 10 programs, you need to pay an additional amount. I live in Arkansas and we didn't have plans to relocate
(my husband has a stable job here) so I only applied to programs that were in Arkansas and nearby states. I also tried looking at the programs that didn't have a requirement regarding number of years from med school as it has been years and years for me since graduation. My husband also stipulated that it has to an area where he can continue hunting! LOL..

Arkansas has only 1 pediatric program and that is at ACH/UAMS- and they invited me to interview even w/o my step 2 ck and cs results as well as my ecfmg certificate. My 1 and only interview in my one and only hospital of choice! I really prayed that I match w/ this hospital. An anwered prayer and a miracle. It's really a "God thing" for me!
docmae congrats. kita kita tayo sa little rock. can you recommend a place for me na malapit sa uams? can i have you contact no. or email address? thanks. hope to see soon.
I match at my first choice... UT Houston FM... and I know may 2 pang pinoy who matched with me

@RTZMD- i think i know you... congrats... thanks for giving me a ride pabalik sa hotel after the interview... hahaha and also regards to your hubby and son
gsdoc2000: monicanaf , email me....
I match at my first choice... UT Houston FM... and I know may 2 pang pinoy who matched with me

@RTZMD- i think i know you... congrats... thanks for giving me a ride pabalik sa hotel after the interview... hahaha and also regards to your hubby and son
CONGRATZ rtzmd!!! kala ko sa San Antonio ka ma-match! Sayang Di ako na match dun. Ang ganda pa naman ang weather. Pero masaya pa rin ako sa Michigan. Malamig nga lang.... BRRRR!!! You and your husband are down-to-earth couple! tell him I said hi.

Congratz ulit!!! Smile

meron pa bang ibang na-match sa MI?
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »