Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
*** GROUP- Exam in June/July- Gather Here Plz *** - harry206
hi harry...how is it going.
today i finished infectious disease in MKSAP 14 and i got only 49 % correct.
i have already finished hematology and oncology..got 51 %, rheumatology with 61 %.
i have earlier done about half questions in.... CVS...got 53 %, half GIT with 46%, endocrinology with 66 %. so on an average its coming aroud 53 - 55 %.
how much correct you have been able to do?

how will you compare this MKSAP to real step 3 exam.
is it that MKSAP is too tough and also contain some rare diseases?? and in real exam its more of routine things but more confusing. what do you think?
i am planning my exam in mid june and will be starting u world next month. currently i read topic from ck notes and then do MKSAP.

good luck for your prepration
hi drmanu,

my MKSAP score so far is:
Nephro: 57%
Neuro: 57%
Hemat: 45%
will do respi soon.

I don't think there is any correlation b/w MKSAP and real exam.
GL
harry i have a suggestion....why don't we make two separate threads....
like this one for mcq's and progress discussion...
and another thread for step 3 ccs part...for all june/ july exam takers.....
hi guys..
hope every one doing good....
just to keep this post up.....
i want to join the rest of the group...
Hi

As you know I also failed step 3 once. This will be my second attempt. I lost my mo jo!!

I do have: MTB, PR notes, and step 2 ck but no drive and direction where to begin. I think I also have the MKSAP that you mentioned.

I appreciate your help.Thanks
Hi stethree13: u r welcome here.
How is ur study going.

Hi Oncogene, How are you doing.
I understand your feeling.
Even I WAS feeling energyless few weeks ago, but then I realized that I have only 5 months left to upgrade my CV, before Match 2011. Now I am back again. Trying my best to read everyday and searching for observership.
You should participate everyday in forum discussion.

Good Luck to everyone (including me)

Smile
hey guys/gals,
look at smartfmg.com if you are looking for a sp.
hey harry.....i think it would be good if you post your q's by mentioning the date....

for example...all the q's which you want to post for today....you can start a thread for that day specifying the date..like " respi q's ...for 28/3/10" so that all your q's stays at one place and also they will be at one place..u can give numbers to your q's so that people answer by question no...

its just a suggestion...Wink
Also plan to take exam in June. But intend to learn from UW qbank and UW CCS. Also to review CK kaplan + additional info from that forum. My mail m3iurie or skype ID iuriemunte - for those who intend to discuss CCS.
harry206 - hope that your info posted on forum will be helpful for me too. Looking forward you notes.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »