Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
anyone waiting for results today? - nimsa
just passed !!! took exam on 12th feb.... email not working check on oasis
CS pass, Jan 20 Phil, Good luck to everyone! Thanks to all my parters!
Congrats to all who passed..
I gave my exam on 26th Feb..haven't got the result yet..
When will I get my result? Last day of reporting schedule? Please let me know...I am so nervous..
hi all, congratulations to all who passed. mine was on feb 27. i made so many mistakes..very stressed about the result.

Can anyone tell me, when can i have my result. Good luck to all of us who are waiting. thank you.
hey guys .. i passed too ..
congratulation to all who passed ..and commesaration to all who failed.. dont loose hope .
elpis
Thank GOD! Passed. as everybody says it's on oasis only, no email. GL to all.
congrats to all who have passed! could u share ur experience plz? with the mistakes u made.. it will help others..
I PASSED....I took the exam on Jan.22 at Atlanta Center......Congratulation everybody who pass
I passed too. Philly, 15th Jan.
I made a lot of mistakes, forgot to tell SP I was going to do rectal exam in a case of abdominal pain. Missed some investigations, my PN were all over the place, I'll remember some points I should have written earlier and just squeeze it in somewhere.
Things I did remember to do: knock, smile, address SP by name, say sorry/show empathy for SP, offer counselling immediately, face SP when washing hands,engage them in conversation about their familes, kids etc. I was confident, even in cases you don't know the diagnosis.
My prep time was 10 days. You all will make it. Goodluck.
12th of Jan I mean.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »