Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
everyone expecting results ths 21st!!! - riya14
Yeah right I want to see a teenager who is tired bc they worked all day and then have stuff to do around the house
i m in a confusion that whether i should cook a ladyfinger without tomatoes or Shall make potato bhujia for the 11th time in this month
Hmmm since we are talking cooking I would suggest an omelette with paratha
I will be putting my son to bed in about 10 min. I feel like we have hijacked the thread lol
You can email me if you want to talk more later in about 30 min or so. I dont use MSN or anything plain old people email lol
farrukh_jay

yeah that would have been a very good option if i were able to process flour, secondly prathas generally assume the shape of sri lankan or at best australian map instead of all my efforts to make it globe. i told u i dont have tomatoes so a good omlette recipe' ingredients r missing
Oh Good God dont tell me you cant make an omelette without tomatoes surely you know better than that
And okay use bread, it always works
if i am there i would definately ping u.thx for sharing. n u said 1 thing right about u .... fresh wind rather breeze Tongue
Thank you thank you lol
ohh woww!!!dr taurus and dr steth-i like the whole cooking conversations!!!Smile
and 1980,i am preparing for ck too!!!!btw,arnt we becoming popular???!!!the number of views for ths thread!!its cool!!hope everyone leaves by with good wishes for all of us here!!!!Smile Smile
This is one of the record breaker threads i assume!!!Smile Smile the more the merrier!!!i am glad we al could get together here...i feel so relieved not to be the only one waiting!!!thanks guys!!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »