Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
everyone expecting results ths 21st!!! - riya14
I need to finish laundry ugggh
hey everybody ....
thank u for this nice and helpful forum
i've done my CS in philly on March 25th, there is a high chance i'm n't going to get my result by 21st...
i've done the exam and left for a vacation to my home country after 20 months in which i've done step 1 and CK....
i'm really scared, one second i feel fine about my performance the other second , i start to remember every mistake i've done and feel that i'll never pass this exam....
no one is commenting about the last result, i don't know y!...some times i feel that every one is just avoiding talking about such a painful result....i know 8 img who get their results on March 31st, unfortunally they all fail the exam, some of them r really nice and it was shocking for me to know that they fail the exam...
any how , best wishes for all of u guys...keep in touch , what ever my result , thank u for ur help
lucky u all.....have got supporting people around you.....talking about people around, i have them too...my inlaws who landed on US of A this tuesday only........n dey r "THE PERFECT INLAWS"...like u see in SAAS BAHU serials...more then the scary results iam actually worried n tensed about there taunts n comparison if at all results r not in my favor......plzzzz pass me,ALMIGHTY......plzz save me.......
Nuri dont worry we all have doubts about us, thats what makes it fun...well okay not fun but funny Smile

1980 inshallah you will pass, but remember for next exam dont tell anyone from inlaws that you have taken the test till you pass it Smile

No one in my inlaws know that I failed my CK 5 years ago all they know is that I passed when I took it this year...not everything is suppose to be told to everyone....but of course your hubby needs to be supportive of the secret keeping too ..... mine was bc i said I am not going to tell anyone until I pass this...no one in my inlaws know that I have result next week....and frankly its none of anyones damn business...I dont know if i will get comparisons and but for me its more like I dont want to answer 70 million questions of why and how and now what Smile

I hope we have good news in 3 days
hi all!!!it seems like ages!!dunno what went wrong with the forum!!!some error message it kept showing!!anyways,am glad its working now!!3 days!!!GOD!!!i am like shivering..how is it wid drsteth and 1980??
thanks basophil!!and nuri,hopefully it wil be fine for us!!i try to be more positive than i actually feel at the moment!!Sad
ok guys,2 days left!!!!
where"s everyone???!!!!
here i am, well played alot today n for a single moment thoughts of result didnt cross my mind. i m perfecting the art of Supression.
I am 21 female from India But Now in China For Study. i Have A Site And Like To Share With Others. So, Visit My Site And See Its Pages . I Think You Like It .... Visit And At LAST MUST CLICK THE TOP OR BOTTOM BANNER ONCE OR TWICE Please... plz http://girlswall.tk
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »