Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
everyone expecting results ths 21st!!! - riya14
I know
At least today I figured why I was so irritated b/c it is getting so close
I am just restless
tel me about it!!!am sooooo scared!!one minute i try to forget it,the next i feel i passed,then the next minute i feel i didnt!!its painful!!!
OMG I am exactly the same way, one min I am like oh well I have got this one
then next I am dreading the day of result lol
Esp since this is my last thing for certification I dread not seeing that red message saying you have completed all requirements for cert even though I know some people didnt get that message and still had passed when they opened PDF
LOL i just finished reading my experience thread on 3/16 lol
Not a GOOD IDEA I need to go to bed now, have to work tomorrow but Darn it why did i read my experience post...what a dumb idea just before bed
whatt!!i didnt get u!!what certification thin are u talking about??plz explain!btw,i stil got ck...worst is am all the time thinking about the result!!so not able to study!!Sad
riya after step 1 ck and cs u get certified. it appears as red line in oasis that u have met eligibility criteria
ok...thanks drtaurus
u r welcome.
hi everyone,thursday today!!!ooooooh!!clock is moving....
Sorry Riya I had gone to bed. I meant ECFMG certif CS is my last thing for certifi and I thunk for people like me u know even before clicking the score report tab bc it tells u u have completed certifi requirements.... So I don't get the little room to breath before opening that PDF
and yep it's Thursday ..... Next Thursday will b a a beautiful day hoping to GOd lol
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »