Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ACURATE 777 VERY SUPPORTIVE very helpful. - aaelgendy
SINCE I FINISHED THE EXAM I WANT REALLY TO WRITE THIS POST BUT I WAS SOSOSSO WORRY TO WRITE ANY THING ALTHOUGH HE WAS VERY SUPPORTIVE AND TOLD ME I WILL PASS WITH HIGH PERFORMANCE BUT I WAS STILL VERY WORRY. He got the perfect plan to pass just stick to what he says and what ever case you will have in the exam you will be able to do it in its perfect way. believe me guys he is the best he does every thing on line the best counselling ever[ he got his own words which is the best]. Even the phy. exam i was doing it with him on line and this the secret to pass the exam.
thank u so much for the kind words, you deserved it all the way, you worked really hard,aaelgendy.
accurate777 led me to failure, I dont trust accurate777, I would like a refund please, because I FAILED
i did not teach any one with this name beckham? md?
please beckhammd if u didn`t take with him enough classes or studied hard. Don not say that, bec i tried to practice with some IMGs the problem is that some time you and your partner did the mistakes and become habit in your tongue which is actually wrong but neither of you or your friend know what is right, but he does know the right and beyond like some helpful hints about how do they score you and how they estimate you. think about my words and i am welcome to discuss with you more if u want.
please beckhammd if u didn`t take with him enough classes or studied hard. Don not say that, bec i tried to practice with some IMGs the problem is that some time you and your partner did the mistakes and become habit in your tongue which is actually wrong but neither of you or your friend know what is right, but he does know the right . think about my words and i am welcome to discuss with you more if u want.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »