Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
so what is the secret of getting high performance - accurate777
This batch that I taught invariably had maximum number of high performances , innumerable stars in various components as they were equipped with new words,new little things that they did while interviewing SPs,new ways of sharing information and counseling.
USMLE SPs have got super saturated with words from FA, they would not score you high with same words that everybody comes and says to them over and over learned from these already EXHAUSTED resources , now they want to hear newer and still nicer stuff, a new technique of data gathering,more reformed way of sharing information and counseling.
Do not GO to exam with old stuff in your practice,learn new methods from me and be rest assured that you will score highest ever...worrying about passing will no longer be an issue, but worrying about stars in ALL COMPONENTS will be the thing on your mind after the exam, Do not miss this golden opportunity. Take one session and discover what wealth of knowledge you can have access to.
Meet me at my skype ID accurate777,or email me on ondansatron2009.
Do not let the opportunity to pass by,contact me today and take a session.
Get all the nuances of the technique and start using it in your practice with your study partner.
make use of the 30 point checklist that I have prepared for scoring a star in CIS.
All you have to do is follow Do s and Don't s from the checklist.Trust me it is that simple.
meet me at my skype id accurate777.
what if i cant affoird a tutor any other suggestions
The session is very affordable, and the wealth of knowledge and amount of notes that you would get with that session are much more than the meager cost it has.
the cost it has is due to the fact that anything for free is taken for granted and the thing that you pay for you follow very meticulously and that is the whole point of this BEHAVIOR MODIFYING TECHNIQUE, it will benefit you immensely if you will apply it.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »