Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Those who pass the exam plz ans Few Imp Qs - irfanmir
1. when they say perform "FOCUS" physical Hx and exam what does it means. (pls give detail ans)
2. How many lines or alphabets space is there if some one decide to do PN on Computer (specially in HPI space).
3.what kind of pen they give is it ball point or Gel pen or Liquid type ink pen. And also is that pen write fine or thick.

THX.
1. focus: they mean to restrict the physical examination to the relevant systems. You will not have time to do head to toe examination. for example: patient with cough, you will inspect oral cavity, listen to chest and heart and that's it. if you have time to palpate the abdomen, thats fine, but usually there is not enough time.
2. i think you have to ask usmle or ecfmg. i know that the space available for typing is filled very quickly. if you are not very fast at the kboard, just write, but make sure your writing is very clear.
3. ball point, medium
1.full exam in real life=1.25 hours,if CNS case especially.Focused Hx,PEx=15 min,just for our CS exam

2.I will mail you a sample PN....by the way the software on ecfmg is very accurate.

3.Pen= Luxar,black,ball point pen............thickest writing pen I have ever used.
Hi dr_puma,

May I have a copy of the sample PN. soslowspiderman Thank you!
Hi, Dr_puma,

coud you send me a copy of sample PN as well? Thank you a lot...

shgong2004
Hey guys I just mailed it to you.
Please mail to me at emmannan
check your email
please dr puma mail to me at eikito3 thanks
please Dr Puma mail me too at deltoid626 thanks
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »