Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
cs exam - drlavanya
hi everyone
i am Lavanya i just registered to this site. i am preparing for CS exam my date is in august.can you please help me regarding the study material. I have CS first aid,Kaplan notes and Cs 5 day course notes.
is these 3 bookes enough for study? i Want to take that online course for cs. is it worth taking?
please give me suggestions.
it will be a great help from all of you.
Thanks in advance
Lavanya
Well my result is not out yet but things that i used were kaplan cs book, FIRST AID and i took the kaplan course.... Make sure u PRATICE PRACTICE and PRACTICE with someone.. U need to practice with someone u shouldn't study alone for this exam.. Hope this helps
i did online cs program with csevideo and i hope for pass this week
i old img with big familyand little time for study,

much luck in ur prep
My result is not out yet. But I think FA and Kaplan 35 complex cases are good books to go through. Cases are like FA. The main key is PRACTICE.
hi there

its me Lavanya
i want to say thanks to Cardio80, Nephromd and Foreighdr............thanks lot. i got the points. cases will be like first aid and i need to practice with some body.got it. well still i will again ask you if i will have further question ok.
thanks
Lavanya
(this is really a great site you get immediate answer for everything...........)
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »