Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Beginner for CS, Need advice - sal10
Hi

I want to prepare for CS. Can anyone give me some advice about how to prepare. Do I need to do the 5 days kaplan coaching? And what study materials do I need?

Pls help me.....
Well i did take the course, my result might come tomorrow so after that i can tell u if it was helpful .. Make sure u do FIRST AID, U world .. Well few of my friends failed cs so thats the reason i took the course to be on the safe side .. But there were also many people who passed with out taking the course.. Once i get my result then i can tell u in detail what the course is about and then u can decide if its worth it for u...
i would not use the kaplan course that is so expensive, not unless your rich Smile. i used csevideo and i think i did ok, i will post my score as soon as i get it. hopingfor wed results
i am beginning to prepare for CS too.......

I ve read in forum that We need only FA and not much of UW.....so just wondering do we have to spend again on all these.......i already spent a fortune on step1 materials and nbme

Please advise

hi,
i knowhat you mean, i would recomed csevideo especialy if you have never expereinced the real exam before, its pretty inexpensive and a huge help.

hopefully i can tellyou i passed today because of that program
good luck in your prep
i agree monocyte and good luck for your scores
Tnahks a lot cardio80 and monocyte21...
Good luck for the result.

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »