Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
All praise be to ALLAH:)) - manar
all praise be to ALLAH, i paaaaaaaaaaassedSmile)))))))))))))
i really can`t believe it coz i went to the exam late by almost 40min, but i called them on their no. on the permit when i was in my way
my advice:
**when u r in a state which is new to u(this is wht happened with me):
1)reverve a hotel which is Verrrrry close to the exam center
2)know exactly how much will it take u to arrive not only according to gps and google maps, ###But also according to the nature of that place..i went at a rush hour and what was supposed to take me 20min, took ke more than an hour to reach.
**Practice as much as u can(untill u r confident)

wanna thank my hubby who was my sp, also my friends wafaa(she is the best),marwa(she was very helpful),umsulaym,deqa,nadya,...
wish u all the bestSmile))
Mashaa Allah,congrats.
GREAT,congrats,MASHALLAH,
thanks all, and jazakom ALLAH khairan Smile)
congrats to us againSmile....i am bumping ur post instead of creating mine Smile
Alhamdulillah I passed too!! i also want to thank my dear friend manar, and thanks to drsthethoscope, zees, samomcos, mos11, and all u helpful folks on this forum and not forgetting my SP for the cases!!
I used FA and UW...practiced all the cases in both and watched a couple of online physical exam videos. studied for about 1 month on/off
Took the test in Atlanta, sps were nice, those that didn't seem so, guess it was all part of the set up and it shld be our duty to inquire further, try to address any concerns they might have(even though I forgot to do this in my case)
overall, practice practice esp the communication and information sharing..how to make sure ur sentences flow when giving the diagnosis, work up, counselling etc.
@umsulaym,
u r more than welcome, my post is urs sisterSmile)
thanks again for the support
and any Q from the members here r also welcomed
wish u all the best
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »