Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
****USMLE DVDs (all steps) for IMG******* - acethestep
I am interested for step-3 materials, can you tell me price?
dr_jppatel
Thanks
jPP
To ACE EVERY STEPS OF USMLE, MAIL TO acethestep
I got your Step2CS disc 2 days ago. Impressed by your professional service.
The CS material is the best collection I have seen on the net. Well, we can find a lot material everywhere, however, I think "FA for CS" and Kaplan 5 day course is definitely the best.

Just want to say thank you. (From Baltimore)
STEP 1 Lecture videos + notes, Webprep course, goljan audio and 500pg notes, q banks, IV qbanks, physiology qbank2005, first aid for usmle step 1 2005, Kaplan simulated tests, ALERT, NMS, webpath, robbin, Kaplan webprep , rapid review, remembered Qs and many other.

STEP 2 CK Lecture videos+ notes, highlight videos, goljan audio, qbanks,internal medicine qbanks, medrevu, pretest, NMS, ALERT, gold standard audio, Secret, mock exam, NBME questions, remembered Qs and many others.

Step 3 Lecture videos+ notes , Qbook, qbanks, Live lecture audio, NMS, ALERT, CCS, pastfirst. Usmleline, remembered Qs and CCS casesand many other

Step 2 CS 5 days Cs courses lectures mp3 and notes, FA 2004, step 2CS many many history taking and physical examination videos, Schwartz , Bates, OSCE videos, SP checklist and Patient notes writing made easy, remembered cases and many others.

hi acethestep

please give me detailed content and price of all steps
e-mail:
pranav_kansara
Step 2 CS 5 days Cs courses lectures mp3 and notes, FA 2004, step 2CS many many history taking and physical examination videos, Schwartz , Bates, OSCE videos, SP checklist and Patient notes writing made easy, remembered cases and many others.

can I have some sample clips?? liblue@hanmail.net
To ACE EVERY STEPS OF USMLE, MAIL TO acethestep
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »