Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SEPTEMBER-OCTOBER Examinees gather here!!!!! - arundhati
isnt this time flying so fast!!!! I havent even finished all the tapes!!! and july is almost over!!! I am going CRAZY!!!!!! I dont have time for anything....may be i will have to take it in october....but no...aiming at september for now!!!
I am reading pulmo for past 3 days , will do ques all day today......will report in night sometime....y'all study well
hey guys,

count me in too! reading kaplan the second time.just tryin to finish up micro, need more pace.....
hi doctorr1..goljan online notes are similar to the rapid review. I found the notes to b helpful and looked at the pictures in the RR. I found goljan notes more helpful then kaplan for path. I have gone through them once, but its not enough. Have to go through it again. I looked at some of the UW questions while I was reading through the notes and I was able to answer most of them...depnds on what works for u.... So finish goljan properly and u should be fine in my opinion. good luck i know too muchhh!!!
arundhati, i'm in the same boat as you! new to this thread but old to forum"(
i read ur in longisland NY- im in cleveland, Ohio. am doing pharm at present - hope to start path next week. can i email you? step.1@hotmail.co.uk. best wishes
arundhita
thanks for this thread. am in same boat. strugging to finish and remeber. so frustrating when i dont meet my goal. anyone studying in Cleveland Ohio? thanks arundhita again for this thread. can i email you? step.1@hotmail.co.uk. best wishes to all
arundhita
thanks for this thread. am in same boat. strugging to finish and remeber. so frustrating when i dont meet my goal. anyone studying in Cleveland Ohio? thanks arundhita again for this thread. can i email you? step.1@hotmail.co.uk. best wishes to all
sorry for repeated posts - the forum is playing up a bit.
did ana bchem immuno micro one block of patho........all fine except micro....micro is the greatest sucker of my life........
so today I will do it again and also the rest of the patho, physio & pharma.
I need to finish it by tonight.....will report in night sometime....gl
doing pharm uw q's - its taking really long to really understand em properly.
anyone feeling the same?
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »