Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
kababayan ka ba na magpapa-match? - jocapmd
Puto and All,

Just login to see the forum, grabe pala and pagod ng mga interviews..I still have 20 more interviews. i can't go to all the interviews..

Good luck sa lahat.

Sa mga kababayan ko,

God bless sa inyong lahat.
tuloy ang laban....send mass generic e-mail sa mga program na hindi pa nag re-reply sa inyo. A lot of applicants who were prematched or backed out will create open slots for IVs ( programs wants to maximize their slots) . Just compose your email with brief introduction stating your name and USMLE number and pertinent infos like your grades and address it to the program director para ang dating eh personalized, asking for updates. I got 2 ivs from that.

And for future applicants for next match......another way of narrowing and maximizing your interviews is to send e-mails to all your prospective programs stating objective with brief introduction of your self and credentials ( if you are comfortable doing it) to the program directors 2 to 3 mos before application date ( sept 1), i sent mine way back in june; and mas maganda kung ecfmg certified ka na at that time. I sent out 200 emails....50 percent replied, mostly generic with their admission criterias ( at least alam mo na kung qualified ka) then a number of them replied personally and offered me an interview even before eras opens!!! Pag ginawa niyo ito ng late most of the time hindi na sila mag repreply kasi busy na sila and flooded na sila.

By doing this ma na-narrow nyo ang mga programs na applyan ninyo....in the end i only applied to 32 na programs na maganda ang sagot sa aking introductory e-mails.

all the best sa inyong lahat
is nyone selling their premier review material for step 3 i am interested in buying plz email me on docut10
can anyone pls send me a sample of letter to the PD. i dont know how to do it. Thank you.

pls email it to malida86md
pls help me. i have very few IV until now and hopelessSad help!
kanino po iemail yung letter? sa PC or PD po...meron lang akong email add yata sa PC....pls help po
letter to the PD para pa update sana ng application. di ko talaga alam kung paano, anong pattern. totally clueless about applicants asking for an update. i just knew it now and thank god ive read this thread again. Thank you po sa lahat. sana matulongan nyo po ako.
@docobet do you have a sample of a letter to the PD pls kung meron ka? di ko kasi alam kung ano isusulat ko.

kahit po sino sa mga kababayan, pls email me: malida86md. salamat po
@hopeful

hindi ko na mahanap yung letter ko....tagal na kasi

but adress it to the PD....you can send it also sa coordinator ( minsan kasi ang nag babasa din ng e-mails ng PD eh program coordinator....sa dami ng applicant di na talaga minsa mabasa ng PD) just ask them what is the status of your application, and how interested you are. If your grades are good you can also put that, board ranking etc, make it ""short and sweet ika nga". Good luck
Kumusta mga kabayan? May tanong lang ako sa mga nag step 3 na. Nag NBME ba kayo bago mag test? Medyo kinakabahan kasi ako. Thanks.
@faithworks: wow! mabuti ka pa! LOL sana pwede ko hingin ang iba ;P

@sunmd: ang sabi ng iba late nov & dec ang best time to get a pm.

@hopeful: check your email Smile

@chelseaanne: goodluck with step3! ako, ngayon pa lang apply.

@jocapmd: salamat talaga sa pagbuo ng thread na 'to!

EVERYONE, itayo ang bandera ng mga noypi! GL sa 'tin lahat! sana ay palarin tayo lahat this year.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »