Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Step 2 CK Tutoring available - arahman84
Hi, I have passed my exams, and currently I tutor one-on-one for Steps 1,2, and 3. I cater my program to each students weaknesses, while preserving their strengths.

My email address is arahman84 and my skype id is arahman384. Please feel free to contact me.

Take care
Basically, I coach on everything from how to approach questions, understanding the material, lecture, and do quiz sessions to re-enforce the material. My rate is $15 an hour. Let me know if you are interested.
If you have failed USMLE a Step once, twice or many times...please ....

Don't panic! Don't give up! Don't stay in denial, Don't look for a study partner to make matters worse, accept the result and get help!!! Don't do the same preparation and hope for a better result next time...

Help is available: ONLINEHEALTHEXPERT has launched BESTUSMLETUTOR for ensuring your USMLE Success!!!

Elite Tutoring Service (100% USMLE pass rate) by BESTUSMLETUTOR is providing 2 hours of Free Online USMLE session for ALL STEPS!!!

Schedule a Free Focused Individualized Diagnostic and Remedial session with BESTUSMLETUTOR ...and find out what went wrong and how to fix it!!!

Failing USMLE Steps doesn't mean that you are NOT a FABULOUS Doctor!!! So let's figure out How to fix the problem so that you can finish your medical training and get your Much Deserved Medical License!!!

Thanks,

Dr. Harish Malik
ONLINE HEALTH EXPERT
www.onlinehealthexpert.org
ELITE TUTORING SERVICE
www.elitetutoringservice.com
BEST USMLE TUTOR
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »