Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
who's taking the exam in the coming 2 month? - climber1
hi...just wondering if any taking the exam in the coming 2 months...
i just wanna know how to get things ready,,,
i have done kaplan books,,,many times,,goljian r.r ...kaplan q bank...and now started uw couple days...
plz tell about your plan and wht do u advice to do other than doing questions...

thx for ur share.
iam taking it in december
am taking it in november..
wht hv u done so far?
@climber1

november.Smile but im not as well read as you are ... for the time being, I am just cramming and panicking ...Smile I guess all we can do now is Pray and study harder and faster.Smile
did you guys do uw quiz ( randomly or subjectwise or portionwise)?

I still didn't listen goljan yet.
november... what fun isnt it

Cheers!
Adrian
yeah fun adrian... Smile i can see that u have alot of good spirit in you and its contagious ..thanx for that...

@studyingmle
ill start UW on monday so i still dont know how it works... Godbless to us... Lets help each other..Smile
good to hear from u all guys
let us keep in touch everyday,,
..for now as i tlold am doing uw since 5 days ...done with 9 block..hope to finish it in a month and do it again with fa
....am keeping fa ,r.r path,and kaplan pharm next to me when am reading the explanation....
so who's else doing uw?
dear mad & stillclimbing,

just reviewing my notes and still to start UW too... but not as soon as you mad.. a little after that for me...

yeah stillclimbing i was also just gonna post and say il be watchng this post we can state progress or whatever..

its going slow tho but atleast its going somewhere! LOL!

Cheers!
Adrian
no matter what...we gonna crack this test down...
when is ur test adrian?
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »