Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
who's taking the exam in the coming 2 month? - climber1
Hi,,,,,
m takin the exam on 28th ... did my first nbme... did 3..scored 580..
Which other nbmes should i try before the exam..
I think this forum is doin a great job at supporting people crack the exam...
keep up the good work!
hello friends....hope u r all doing great ,,,
@thaaj my friend..thx for asking ..am fine just was away from net for a while..
i pushed my exam a little ...doing a quick revision and taking another nmbe .i took no, 1 and then 3 ..think about 4 or 6
how about you u ?
happy studying guys.
Seems many people are going for their tests...@shanama ,thaaj and lithium...
Good luck to all....give ur best shots.......u will all definitely do great....rock it on n nail down guys..GL ..
newbie in the forum here guys....waiting for scheduling permit...done with kaplan videos and notes, goljan etc a few times, thinking about going through first aid step 1 and nmbe test before the exam....a month gonna be enough for that?
hi all.. my date is 23 dec... gave nbme 5 today -- 520 .. i fin u world at 75 % test mode . so i am vvvv dissapointed . was lukin at 550 atleast. the funny thing is i gave a uwsa1 2 months ago b4 u world and scored 519 !!! i was high on confidence then .. now ive bit rock bottom .. i dunno wat to do. pls can some one 1 give some advice . also i plan to read fa now. i was planning to skip it if i gt a good score as 2 of my closest pals gt awsum scores ( high 99s) without it .
Thanks, doitperfect1/nike Smile
Most of the time, I'm trying to stay cool...lol!
How's your prep?

@andykum, kanchha and djp, planning depends on your recent NBME scores.
The final/best form would be 7. In my opinion, it's a must.

Good luck, everybody!

The veins above right ventricle have pressures close to 0 or negative when a person is lying and subatmospheric when a person is standing? how does this explain blood flow back to right atrium in those veins as pressure gradient is away from the heart?
im taking exam in jan,2011
To all of us who are taking exam in the very near future...
These final days seem so hard to pass. Everyday is full of "what should I do next?" despite so many advices from seniors. Yet, we are trying our best. We will beat the monster.
Cheers!
You won't beat the monster if you just study and memorize.

Taking the exam in December is a bad idea as well.

Study smart people and you will pass the exam.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »