Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PLease Anyone can help me - rims786
I'm starting to prepare for Step 1 and want to give it by dec or jan my problem is i'm starting it all over again after 5 years of break and couple of failed attemps .the problem is i've read everything and know some in my mind but right now i dont know where to start again from plz any advice any study pattern and time table.....i've two kids so its hard to manage time so can't figure out how much shud i study everyday and what shud i study at what times.....i know its cponfusing but i'm helpless so plz anybody who's in the same situation can share their study pattern with me.
I'm planning on studying from First Aid,some notes and Uworld.anything i can add to pass this let me know Thanks everyone.really appreciate who ever is wiliing to help me in this matter.Thank you guys and Good luck to all of you.
Hello,
 We are doing online courses for USMLE step-1, 2CK and CS for the last 10 years.
All live lectures with animated slides, with MCQ .
Latest way of preparation
For further details visit our website "mediclassonline.com" or contact directly on mediclass.online.
           For a live free demo please come on skype with my ID: “drkhan58". 
Under the supervision of usmle qualified teacher
                    Thanks and good luck             Dr. Khan

dear rums,

There have been and still must be many many strong moms here on this forum... if you want to get a study partner who would know what you're going through (like another mom..) u could make a post which reads 'mom of two looking for sudy partner'... this will help you get a better response re: that search of yours....

Did you do kaplans the first attempts? If not, do them. If you did, then yes I guess ur notes would suffice. Also, do attempt the online nbmes after your first read or so (if u havent already done those) as you can see from this forum, they really help everyone.

Build your confidence...! Try making a realistic time table for yourself as well (until you find a partner) and NEVER say you're helpless again... now you are with this forum and it's filled with very nice people who are here to just help each other... so dont worry and get your strength and focus back!

Goodluck!

Cheers!
Adrian

Thanks Adrian for your motivational words,May God Bless you with success and happy healthy life.
$8.5K /Step: GTEED PASS USMLE Program

$8500/Step GUARANTEED PASS Review Program for USMLE Steps 1/ 2 CK/3
Select a Featured Program

OVERVIEW*/**

Explore Our 100%-GUARANTEED PASS, 60-70-DAY INNOVATIVE COMPREHENSIVE USMLE REVIEW COURSE,covering Steps 2 CK/3 or Step 1; EXPERIENCE the most unique, ingenious course in the US, whereby

• IF YOU DO NOT PASS-YOU DO NOT PAY (ANYTHING!)

• INDIVIDUALIZED, PERSONALIZED instruction- taken from your own home- on your OWN SCHEDULE

• Created by IVY-League MD TOPPERS that have themselves trained/researched under Nobel Laureates or Nobel proteges

• We email and send you audio lecture materials*** and then interact through PHONE, EMAIL & our INNOVATIVE NEW PODCASTS

SYSTEM STRUCTURE

All students automatically receive our Guaranteed FULL Study Package, whereby we provide ALL materials

• DAILY NOTES/LECTURES/WEEKLY (NEW) "Classoom experience" -type all-encompassing discussions

• DAILY 35-minute PODCAST (VML) reviews: FEEDBACK from the instructors based

 Upon your day's PODCAST (VML) personal issues and experiences with the lectures, notes, quizzes, tests and exams

• DAILY QUIZZES, WEEKLY TESTS & 3-WEEKLY FULL-COURSE COMPREHENSIVE EXAMINATIONS

• MONTHLY "EXAM MCQ-POOLS" REVIEW & TWICE-WEEKLY LIVE TELEPHONIC INSTRUCTIONS

COURSE CONTENT/60-70-DAY PLAN

• BASIC Science PreliminaryPrep-REQUIRED OF ALL students: 2 weeks of unique,daily individualized PODCAST

 Reviews

 MS-II students or those taking only USMLE step 1 will continue on for 3 weeks in order to complete the remaining subjects

• CLINICAL Science CorePrep (for the MAJORITY of students- those taking Steps 2-CK or 3)

 3 weeks of intensive CORE subject preparation,

 Followed by 1 week of NONCORE subjects' review

• EXAMTECHNIQUE SuperPREP: REQUIRED OF ALL STUDENTS 2 weeks of unique,daily individualized PODCAST reviews

 That focus on exam techniques culminating with our unique, all-encompassing “USMLE Pool” of 900 broad- and selective-intensive multiple choice questions

• CCS TECHNIQUE SuperPREP: (For those students taking Step 3 only): 1 week of unique, daily individualized case reviews

 That focus on CCS-specific exam techniques comprising our unique, all-encompassing “USMLE CCS-Pool” of 100 high-yield cases covering all USMLE disciplines

• PreUSMLE INTENSIVE PERSONALIZED REVIEW: REQUIRED OF ALL STUDENTS In the FINAL 4 days leading up to the real USMLE,

 We are ‘ON CALL’ for you ,such that you will receive DAILY personalized tutorial lectures that will ‘take you all the way into the exam hall, and back…’ i.e., we leave ‘no stone unturned’ in guaranteeing your success in these difficult examinations (i.e., we thus UNIQUELY offer a NO-FRILLS 100%- 'If you DO NOT PASS, YOU DO NOT PAY,' policy)

PHONE now for Major Discount Offers (ENDING SEPT 30,2010!)...
641.715.3900 ext 649461
$8.5K /Step: GTEED PASS USMLE Program

PHONE now for Major-10% Discount Offers (ENDING OCT 31,2010!)...

#1 Individualized, personalized USMLE Tutoring Program in the United States
- That is why we are Medical Student-/Physician-Driven, as we Target YOU to
Achieve Comprehensive Licensing Examination Success

-Our Motto:
IF YOU DO NOT PASS- YOU DO NOT PAY (i.e., "YOUR SUCCESS IS CLEARLY OUR SUCCESS")

Select a Featured Program
$8500/Step GUARANTEED PASS Review Program for USMLE Steps 1/ 2 CK/3 (Contact us IMMEDIATELY for Pre SEPT 30 2010 20-25% Discounts)

OVERVIEW*/**

Explore Our 100%-GUARANTEED PASS, 60-70-DAY INNOVATIVE COMPREHENSIVE USMLE REVIEW COURSE,covering Steps 2 CK/3 or Step 1; EXPERIENCE the most unique, ingenious course in the US, whereby

• INDIVIDUALIZED, PERSONALIZED instruction- taken from your own home- on your OWN SCHEDULE

• Created by IVY-League MD TOPPERS that have themselves trained/researched under Nobel Laureates or Nobel proteges

• We email and send you audio lecture materials*** and then interact through PHONE, EMAIL & our INNOVATIVE NEW PODCASTS

SYSTEM STRUCTURE

All students automatically receive our Guaranteed FULL Study Package, whereby we provide ALL materials

• DAILY NOTES/LECTURES/WEEKLY (NEW) "Classoom experience" -type all-encompassing discussions

• DAILY 35-minute PODCAST (VML) reviews: FEEDBACK from the instructors based

 Upon your day's PODCAST (VML) personal issues and experiences with the lectures, notes, quizzes, tests and exams

• DAILY QUIZZES, WEEKLY TESTS & 3-WEEKLY FULL-COURSE COMPREHENSIVE EXAMINATIONS

• MONTHLY "EXAM MCQ-POOLS" REVIEW & TWICE-WEEKLY LIVE TELEPHONIC INSTRUCTIONS

COURSE CONTENT/60-70-DAY PLAN

• BASIC Science PreliminaryPrep-REQUIRED OF ALL students: 2 weeks of unique,daily individualized PODCAST

 Reviews

 MS-II students or those taking only USMLE step 1 will continue on for 3 weeks in order to complete the remaining subjects

• CLINICAL Science CorePrep (for the MAJORITY of students- those taking Steps 2-CK or 3)

 3 weeks of intensive CORE subject preparation,

 Followed by 1 week of NONCORE subjects' review

• MCQ-EXAMTECHNIQUE SuperPREP: REQUIRED OF ALL STUDENTS 2 weeks of unique,daily individualized PODCAST reviews

 That focus on exam techniques culminating with our unique, all-encompassing “USMLE Pool” of 900 broad- and selective-intensive multiple choice questions

• CCS EXAMTECHNIQUE SuperPREP: (For those students taking Step 3 only): 1 week of unique, daily individualized case reviews

 That focus on CCS-specific exam techniques comprising our unique, all-encompassing “USMLE CCS-Pool” of 100 high-yield cases covering all USMLE disciplines

• Pre-USMLE INTENSIVE PERSONALIZED REVIEW: REQUIRED OF ALL STUDENTS In the FINAL 4 days leading up to the real USMLE,

 We are ‘ON CALL’ for you ,such that you will receive DAILY personalized tutorial lectures that will ‘take you all the way into the exam hall, and back…’ i.e., we leave ‘no stone unturned’ in guaranteeing your success in these difficult examinations (i.e., we thus UNIQUELY offer a NO-FRILLS 100%- 'If you DO NOT PASS, YOU DO NOT PAY,' policy)

PHONE now for Major-10% Discount Offers (ENDING OCT 31,2010!)...
641.715.3900 ext 649461
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »