Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
sami stop posting every goddamn question - docsammd
enough even the easy ones u are posting
dear dossamid, i am surprise to hear this knowing you have failed ccs 3 times and not very active member in this forum except giving advises and counseling to others about what they should expect......like a social services. I havent seen you attempting to answer any of the questions online. posted by me or others...so how would you know which are they easy or not till you try.

since you have made this comment and 77 member read it and no one responded to you, i decided to share something with you and others that all the questions i have listed are part of my experience of exam. i was helping by posting almost the topic and choices of my experience....i didnt have to do all these since i dont have any take any more examination.

I hope this will please you that you arent going to see any more questions and none of my experience related topics as results of your comment .

Good luck to everyone
No offense but I passed step 3 on my first attempt and with flying colors. How the Fk does CS correlate with step 3 I will leave to you. Bro your questions are like spam on this forum and these questions can be easily found and answered with any qbank.

It's nice what u are doing but why don't u just keep it in one message post.

Guys, If someone is posting questions, we should be thankful instead. Discouraging is never a good idea. My well wishes are with everyone out there who is trying to get into residency in this country.l
Sami- you can keep posting q and somebody does not want to read or answer them- nobody is forcing them to!
but there are many others- who will ans them!
doc sam md...pl close yr eyes and then read forum...so, you will not able to look at sami's questions...

if you do not wish to do questions u may leave this forum or not see them ,we will not miss u.

Sami is helping us by posting the questions,I appreciate that.

I have never seen u do any help to any forum member,do keep that in mind before just writing any thing on forum.
@la cursed doc .....hey fk up i am done with this topic. These question are really helping u?.... really?
u go and fk up,if u need help i may help to f in ur ass,these ques are helping me for sure.

u can write what ever u wish from some corner of the world.I hope we meet ever and I want u to just look at me and decide for urself whether u can say what u write ,on my face.

Its just i am civilized,i don`t use that f words,i can understand how u were raised.

do i care that u r done with this topic.
docsammd If don't understand this , if you already passed the exam ,what are you doing here, go and do some thing some where ,go to a bar and pick a fight with some , but leave the people alone here , they are happy when people like sami is trying to help and and I admir his time and sharing and I think a lot of people log to this forum to learn from the experience of others .
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »