Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
L@@K!! Complete Step 2 Center Prep DVDs + 5 Books - drjohnl
Hi,
Please send details to alc2905.
Thanks very much,
Dear ninerr, just sent you the detial info, thanks!
alc2905, please check your email for details, thanks!
Dear Colleagues,

I have Complete center prep Live lectures videos including latest Goljan Step 2 audio lectures for IM and Surgery, All 5 books, they all in 10 DVDs and many other stuffs for step 2. Please leave your mail address, and I will send you more details, Thanks!
Dear Colleagues,

I have Complete center prep Live lectures videos including latest Goljan Step 2 audio lectures for IM and Surgery, All 5 books, they all in 10 DVDs and many other stuffs for step 2. Please leave your mail address, and I will send you more details, Thanks!

Dear Colleagues,

hi, send details to pigfiddle
hey drjohn,
i too would like to know more about these dvds please mail me.thank you.
my mail id is drvindhya
hi pigfiddle, please check your email, thanks!
Dear Colleagues,

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »