Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Internal Medicine - Rejections and Invitations - anso
Sorry guys:
I go trejection from Maimonides hospital
90/87/2002/need J1
BTW how do u know guys that they want less than 3 years graduate.Did they mention that in the rejection letter.
They told me that alyhough I have impressive USCE but they are unable t ooffer me an inetrview.They didnt mention anything about Year of graduation.
can someone, anyone, tell me if you received any e-mail (with rej /int) after 3 - 4 pm?? b/c I have this compulsion to check my e mail hourly and if the programs send e-mails in the afternoon , i'll have serious work to do!
to response
as far as I know Maimonides is not very IMG prone anyway, and your grad. yr is w/in legal limits
to heaven
96/99 cert,no usce,2000
rejected from maimonides
94/92-ecfmg certified...a publication in indexed journal..., img...needs h1b,..

i think they want step3 also....is it?
iam 2003 dec grad...

they didn't give reson for the rejection
TO RESPONSE:
For your infomation- Year of graduation means from the year of graduation till the year YOU WILL START RESIDENCY. That means June 2006. I graduated in 2002 that means by 2006 its 4 years. Hence if they say cut off is 5 years, year of graduation is 2001. Of course, it varies from program to program.
John78:
Can u tell me please from where u get this peice of information.I know that it starts from year of graduation til the time of submitting th eapplication.Many programs told me that when I was inquiring their criteria.
So,can u tell me plaese the source of your information..
i have done my graduation in 2000 and most program have told me that i am older then 5yrs .although i haven t asked this question from all program
When I email some programs some replied - Not more than 5 years from residency start date.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »