Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Those who have exam in December!! - bonitapriyam
my exam in december too im doing uw+MTB revision...nice to encourage each other..
my skype id : snoozaa
ckindec is that means CK in DECember.

count me too.. doing KLN nd UW..!! how many UW Q's are you all doing Daily..?
@reach4stars
you got it right......any answer to my query?
@ ckindec. wats ur email .?
yes, these are the UW notes, I am not planning to read it but I do have a soft copy, if u need it let me know.
@reach4stars

uptodatechahiye

can you send them if you have them
Hi sundew, ckindec,snoozaa, reach4stars.....so nice to see u guys in the same boat..and studying hard!! I am only in my first round of UW and second round of MTB...doing girl interrupted notes in between too....trying to do atleast 2 blocks a day..sometimes even 3. I think UW is better than kaplan Q bank...which was very tough!! Thank you sundew for asking for a discussion on NBME's....Ill contact u once I take another NBME after 15th of this month!Yes, we need to stay motivated to reach our goals....so keep praying and motivating guys!! I am doing surgery questions today ..already finished surgery from MTB with my notes from Kaplan Q bank...planning to start Pediatrics tonight..and again more questions! Let me know how the rest of u are doing....happy studying!
@ bonitapriyam
i am impressed you can go through 2 blocks in a day....i usually used to get only 1 done in Step 1....not started step 2 u world yet....
.what was your final aggregate in the kaplan Q bank..i did some questons offline...got around 60 % correct.....
How many blocks in total for CK test? thanks!
mee too gys.wat r ur uworld scores..........
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »