Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Those who have exam in December!! - bonitapriyam
not fully.. i am still lagging behind my daily schedule.. i have just sent u an email ckindec.. have a look.. so wats ur plan for today ..?
today it is going to be Pediatrics, pediatrics and more pediatrics....gonna finish it once for all......it has scared me enough..........
Hey ckindec! Have u read the hypertension part in Ped. from MTB? I have a question....how many readings of high blood pressure in a child is needed so as to diagnose Hypertension?
Let me know if u know anything about childhood hypertension...I am confused!! Pediatrics in deed is vast and scary! Almost like a never ending story.....
Time to go to bed now...see u all in the morning ....keep up the good work!
@bonitapriyam....
i did not find anything regarding your query in MTB....whenever in doubt check emedicine.com..its a good source......here's the link to childhood hypertension..(http://emedicine.medscape.com/article/88...)...scroll down to PHYSICAL heading and then sub heading Interpretation of BP.....

"If the average measurement is between the 90th and 95th percentiles (ie, prehypertensive) the child's BP should be monitored at 6-month intervals.
If the average BP is greater than the 95th percentile, the child should be evaluated further and therapy considered.
Patients with stage I hypertension should be seen again in 1-2 weeks.
Those with stage II hypertension should be reevaluated in 1 week or sooner if the patient is symptomatic."

hope it helps
gys can some one plz send me kaplan q bank latest . my skype id is ritika2011.Im planning for december.
@ ckindec, thank you so much for the link...actually I was too tired to look for any other sources...just looked up wiki, and it had nothing!! Anyways, I think I'll go over the topic once more today and make a solid solution to it...thanks again for ur time!
@royalchallenge, I have the 2005 version...let me know if u want that!Thanks.
@bonitapriyam....good morning...glad i could help.....
bonitpriyam
hi is that q bank offline
did u do that or online?
pls could u send me.

i am doing peads too.........with obg.
ckindec ur advise hepled me to concentrate better thanks
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »