Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CCS experience during the actual exam - docryuy
hey Hi drsthetoscope, nice to see you here, I was wondering I never saw you on the matching forum. we did cs around the same time.(I remember you getting a star for professionalism) you were really helpful on the CS forum. I am just starting my step3 prep. what did u use and for how long did you study?
I have only one IV too. I really praise your optimism. I am not that optimistic myself but what you say is sooo true.
All the best with your results, I m sure u ll ace it.
Hi docryuy,

How's your CCS score? My day 2 is tomorrow/. Many thanks!
ccs score was ok, borderline. i thought i did so bad. but dont be rattled if the case stops abruptly. u did fine. it means u did the right thing. =)

gudluck!!
CONGRATS docryuy!! very happy for u Smile
i was hoping u will bring up this post with ur result and was sure it will b a pass..
can u please email me ur experience at sseth444,

and if u dont mind ur overall score??? i really want to know, as i am goin to giv my exam soon and am very tensed abt ccs prep Sad

thanks a ton, god bless u! and may u get the residency of ur choice...

umsulaym
I used MTB (revised about 4times), MY step 2 CK notes, some FA step 2, UW, Kaplan q bank...Did NBME assess, UWSA, USMLE CD

I studied from June to July haphazard but AUG-Sep about 4-5 hours a day-Oct and 15 days of NOV at least 7-8 hours a day...I do work 40 hrs a week so I couldnt do more than this

I am not on match page because it is too uncivil sometimes ....sorry Smile plus me with one IV, old grad, not very high scores...i dont count...that place is for other people Smile I would lose my optimism in 10 min over there...and I like to keep it hahahaha
Good luck with your prep
drpersist: my experience was written on the 1st post of this thread. it was scary but looking back, i think i did mybest,good thing it was enough. just be confident.

my overall score was 86. Im sure ul do fine, just dont panic too much like what i did. I mean -- pressure is fine, so it would push u to do good, but after the exam, dont think about it anymore, its useless ranting, just hope for the best. =)

Goodluck! =)

thanks a lottttt doryuy! Smile CONGRATS on ur cool score! and thanks for tht advise...
i will jus go do my best and try and forget abt it!

May u get the residency of ur choice... tk care Smile
@drsthetoscope, thanks a lot. All the best once again with the results. yeah you are hit the mark with your comments abt match page. I also try avoiding it from time to time, it does kill's one spirit at times. All the best for the match and hopefully we ll meet again on the "I matched thread" on the 15th!!!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »