Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hello from algeria,help with providin me some info - sweetminoshka
Hello every body
Im a medecine student 6th year in algeria; and I want to do my residency in USA, I heard that I have to pass USMLE step 1 n 2 (ck and cs) then to be able to do step 3 ; what I need is if some one can provide an exhaustive list about items covered by each step (1,2,3),, and from where I can get books (I studied in french so I need to re-do in eng) n training tests to download ,,
tIll have to ,ove to france to take the exam can tell me a bit about sheduling?
thank you alot in advance and wish you all the best of lucks for those preparin n good results for those waiting Smile
hi sweetminoshka
im algerian too well first of all u should check the ecfmg website at www.ecfmg.org
ull find everything about the steps
then give me u r e mail i ll send u more details
good luck sis
salam
hello thank u doc,, about the ecfmg I visited it..its more about "backup material"
n here s my email ;
chic15girl
thanx
hello medecin_2011
I am entending to pass usmle step 1
I need to inquire about few things conserning the process of submission
can you help me please?
this is my email
s.bouchachi

i have got new usmle resources such as the books which is almost new and many dvds and Videos of materials that help pass the exam , in addition to new qbanks which is valid till now , i am willing to resale it for a reasonable offer
including kaplan hy , kaplan IM and mtb by dr.conrad , UW, dit,medstudy , all are 2012 ...etc .

contact me at : jordialba99

god bless and thanks....
please i need help about form 186 and who must sign this form,please any one who have any helpful information.this is my e mail;naniange@yahoo.fr
It must be signed by the dean/vie dean or registar that ECFMG has on file, if the signature of the person that signed your form is not onfile (something very common since these officials tend to change every so often) you need to ask your school to updage your info.

Best advice ever, just call ECFMG they will tell you what went wrong with your application
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »