Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Check It Out, Got a 99/248 - drcopper
please check i have send u a msg in ur account!!!!!need ur help
done and done. ansumathew.

did you get lots of upper limb and lower limb anatomy questions . how about immunology
for anatomy , immuno, neuroanatomy,-can you tell us if fa and usmle world cover it enough for the real exam

i will read your post every day before my exam because it is encouraging, although i disagree with you on the comment you made on God.

overall, your post is helpful
Upper limb is important. Know the drawings of the brachial plexus.
Lower limb anatomy isn't important at all.
CT and MRI scans of the brain- know the locations (you can find these scans in the usmle roadmap neuroanatomy book I used. those pictures are the same type)

FA is a great tool to use, its not complete, you have to fill in the gaps. Do this by doing the qbanks and studying. For instance- pathway cycles in FA, its only half complete, fill that in so its loaded up and memorize it.

When it came to Micro and Immuno, I would say it was a 70/30 split. 30 being immuno. They weren't hard questions, they weren't easy. They are doable.

If you do 3 qbanks, then you go into the exam with confidence. Treat this exam like any other qbank and that takes some pressure off. Don't work yourself out of a 99. Nerves play a role in your score.
at usmlefun2010,

don't feel bad at all for making flashcards and your own charts. Get a white board and write everything down and constantly do that over and over agani and talk like you are teaching it to someone. That will also make it stick.. I done that with my Pathways in biochem
hi,
congratulation for the sucess,
i request for the pdf of BRS of physio n genitics
if u can forward me, i will be greatful to u
my id is cytoplasm12.
thanks in advance.
Sorry Cytoplasm, I don't got those books in PDF format. They are cheap enough on amazon.
someone is using my headline for advertising. Thats just cruel!
May God help you. Right now you are so f u l l of yourself.
drcopper thank you for your nice exam experience and advice.

But I have couple of question to you. You said "So, if you are reading this, your not hard working, your a slouch."
If you think we are slouch what is your post meant for?

And another question... you said "This new exam is hard. Not just hard, freaking hard. You have little hope of passing. Unless you take my advice"

My question is how do you know previous version of exam was easy and this new one is tougher? Is this your second time you appeared so got a chance to compare?

Finally, we all have to believe that here in this forum all the physicians are around us. Its not we are applying for MCAT. So we HAVE to BE SMART to enter into the medical school. We all are smart in one way or another, thats why we can come to business of medicine.

I am very surprised to see your post. I could not stop myself writing something to you cause I already finished step 1 and 2 believing in "Almighty" in every seconds and comeout myself with a better score. I still believe everything I got its just for Him. And I myself never think that I was soft and loser.
The way you are writing your experience you deserve a 270 score not 248. Don't be offended, I am just kidding. Its an excellent score.

Thank you anyway and good luck to your next fights with these monster steps. I pray to my Almighty for you. Thanks.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »