Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Check It Out, Got a 99/248 - drcopper
@drcopper, I beleive that whatever u said so far in ur posts is 100% correct Wink because only someone super than God (which of course you are) could get this score by studying only for 3 months and doing >5000 questions in 1hr/day/3months. CONGRATS, YOU ARE THE GREATEST!!!
Did I give a full report of what I did? No. I gave him a starting point. Check my other posts if you want a more accurate study guide that I did. Starting to do questions should be done before you are done medical school. But, people are 2 busy praying to do that. So do 20-50 quetsions a night and then on weekends do at least 100-200.

Just goes to show how people who pray are. If you don't spoon feed them all the information then they think things can't be done.

Wow!!! you are even more greater than I thought you were. You have the power to know the things which are not even told to you. I am highly impressed and really feel sorry for the ordinary people who lack all thisBig Grin
It is true that God help those who help them self's and also you have a right to not believe in God or pray ,but why don't you let the one who wants to pray -to do that. Do not think in a second that if you have 99, that you will finish residency with flying colors. My husband is triple 99 and in residency, but he learn the hard way and was almost in probation for his arrogance and ignorance. If you want to practice in U.S. better be ok that patients will want to pray and some of them will ask you if you want to pray with them....
With that being said,I wish you all the best,but from experiance ,you have a long way to goy friend before you polish your self...
Cio
Antonella

Hi again,
You are a bit scary person. Be aware of yourself.
Your experience is in fact very encouraging. Smile
Best of luck.
Why do you guys keep bringing up Praying? Just leave it at that. Why are you wasting your time defending your actions. Just study and do your thing.

As well, if your husband cared about his patients as much as his praying, then he woulnd't have been on probation.

Just study people, don't waste your time with your praying, praying won't get you a 99. study will. goofing off by praying or study partnets won't.
its right here.
ok,drcopper I got it, but yet my husband got an award for best diagnostician and bunch of letter from a lot of patients that were sent to the CEO as well, but yet if you are coming up with an attitude toward nurses or your collegues,than they are not going to have a mercy on you (well any well known program with outstanding reputation will not put up with it)…
It is not good enough to be good with your patients neither and when you will start practicing, you will remember my words. It is not only about prayer, but it is about humility a little bit. I can also understand your upbringing, so it is not your faulth, but you will learn or you will lose. May God be with you always in each way to your way!
God bless America,
Antonella
P.S.My husbund like you was not praying,but he is now.....btw ,our religions are not the same.
Are you willing to go over N.B.M.E questions with me?
dezsoni
hey drcopper you've become a real pop star on this website..... have you taken courses of show-making and PR management?
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »