Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Check It Out, Got a 99/248 - drcopper
BIg deal!!!!With all this prep and such arrogance, one would expect a score way above 240's...at least a 270...I know many people who didn't do half as much and have the same score as you....It just goes to say how much HARDER you had to work to get this score...are you really smart or just worked hard at it? After answering over 10 thousand questions, making all these cards and listening to all these videos, one wonders????Like Goljian says, one you get a concept, you got it for life....no need to listen to all different tyes of videos...it just show how weak your concepts were and how much help you needed.....I wouldnt be bragging abt it.....
I usually do not respond to posts....but could not help. If you dont believe in prayers, it is your personal problem. There are many well known doctors who got thru with prayers, humbleness and a gifted brain....
Good luck
Hateusmle,

I got my 99, you obviously wanted the input or else you would have read my post. so after you get a 60, I'll still help you.

Not very god like of you. Maybe you should pray for more compassion.
@drcooper u didn't invent a new thing what u did was u studied a bunch of book that some one wrote and took the exam and u r bosting like crazy this shows how low your Iq is other wise if u were smart even if u invent new thing u will not be all over the place because human mind were and is capable of doing many thing but for u passing exam is a big thing plz hide somewhere u r a disgrace to be called a doctor
p.s since u r going to deal with human being and serve needy u need to polish u're self before even thinking about any further. friend polish u're self other wise with this kind of attitude u r not a good candidate to be a doctor.I think this is the first big achivement in u're entire life lol u r a joke hide
Typical medical school crap going on in this thread. The Jealousy makes people hate, and when you try and help them and lead them in the correct direction people can't take it. I'm glad I didn't go to med school with you guys, you'd rather back stab someone who's trying to help you then just thank them. You haters just wish you were DrCopper.

Listen, you can take my post or you don't have to. Its simple. If you can't take me telling you what you should do to try and pass then you're not going to be a great doctor. You can't take criticism.

I told you, I'm not about blowing smoke up your butts to make you feel better. I'm being honest with you. I'm not doing you a service if I pat you on the head and say good job for getting a 60 on your USMLE. You might not like what I have to say, but you have to have someone keeping on you to make you study harder and smarter and someone who's been there.

Take my tellings or don't. I don't care, just don't waste my time posting that I'm "bosting". Take the jealousy and go home, I'm just trying to help and be honest. Suck it up, you're not going to get a tissue from me. medicine isn't about "your feelings", its about the patient. I'm about the patient or else I won't be so blunt with you guys. I don't want any patient interacting with the people who think Praying will help their situation. Only science helps.
drcopper , u gt a gr8 score...congratulations , but ur experience cus hv been written in a humbler way........
newaz thnx fr posting it nonetheless
Don't be fooled, if you want a 99, you need to do more than what sure2007 did.

NBME's are a must.
ok Dr.Cooper I will take your advice regarding the NBME -Thanks
Did you softhen yet??
I am praying for your "lost soul" and yet I admire your score ,but this is not it!!
Adio ,
Ana
Anyone who says you can study for 2-3 hours per night and get a 99 is lying. Its reckless and dangerous. Don't follow it.
Antonella,

Remember to take NBME 7 2 weeks before the real exam. Take these exams online and stay away from offline things.

you people aren't ready for the exam if you thing study partners are worth it.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »