Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
to all those that passed - p49999
first of all congrats!!!! enjoy now

my question for you all, did u guys make any mistakes or blunders in your exam?

it ll help ppl like me that have made certain mistakes and r waiting for results
yeah, i passed

my biggest mistake.... was not practicing timed

I ran short on time with 2 patients during the closure I was pretty much out of time..

so yeh.. defnitely watch ure time
yes tht is natural. I did many blunders.
4 cases incomplete.
I had to rephrase my self to ensure that pt understood every thing.
2 times proctor came in andtoldme that time is over.
etc etc.

but surprisingly my score is in high preformance area.
So dont u worry.

thanks guys i really appreciate your input, congrats once again Smile

CSE Review

We have the highest pass rate , have been tutoring for 13 years for this exam with one on one , individual tutoring. There is no large classroom tutoring and each and every doctor practices ALL aspects of the exam. We do all our tutoring live and in person, not over the internet or with skype.
All our doctors perform physical exams and write or type patient notes. We have a proven method to pass and are ready to help you.
We will give you confidence on exam day!

www.csereview.com

Do your homework , check the tutoring company and their success. Are they taught by American born physicians or has the person just passed their exam , suddenly become an expert and wishes to tutor others now. Our company has been around the longest and we will be here for a long time. We have a great reputation with unmatched teaching.

hi friends i passed my exam but i did not gave closure in 2 cases.my advise is practice and first aid ,are two enough for your success.And some tips from meditechno.com
and my preparation tips and trics for cs are helpfull.
goodluck friends.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »