Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone interested in getting publications done - koold
Anyone interested in getting publications done and prep up your CV.

I am a psychiatry resident and am interested in any one who would be interested and ready to dedicate time to work on Literature reviews which then I would work on to make into Case Reports , Case Series and maybe even a small study . I will guide you through the whole process .If anyone is interested please email me.

dedcation
Details

1. It will not be free labor , I will orient and work together in the whole process with you.
2. Details about the resources and the topics , will be discussed over skype . So it would be an opportunity to grow your knowledge.
3. Interview Process respects all publications being in the system and having interviewed myself. Every Publication counts. And if you do the literature review you will have enough knowledge.
4. Only do it if you have the dedication and the time.

Benefits that I would offer

1. Every Publication submitted would be with an Attending , so you would be entitled to a recomendation letter .
2.Experience and knowledge of working with small research projects and improve your CV.

3. Possible Research Volunteer position based on your performance in my hosp. in New York.

Who and what I am looking for:

1.Like I said it is a mutual cooperation , if you interested in working and decdicating yourself , I will offer the same amount of work and even more.But I do want someone who can dedicate time.
2. If you are currently not in the country you can still work.

3. I ofcourse will not be able to work too many people , it wont be practical. So Please email me you interest and we can chat over skype and see if and how it would work.

Best of Luck for the Match, To everyone

Posibble Publication / Complete Participation / Recomendation letter
Hi.I have done PG in Psychiatry from India.
Can u please tell me the detail?
Hi,
I am interested .I am done with all my steps . This seems a good opportunity. I have the time and dedication .Do rest assure,I am very well committed to my work .
You can email me on filza_ovais
please do let me know rest of the details , like where and which university /program / state we are talking about . Who is the attending overseeing this.
If u will email your skype id we can setup a time to chat .
Thanks.
Take care
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »