Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
@ck - adrianfadem
hahaha.. so now i'm the curious sarah!! lolol Big Grin

My day was good psychotic. I'm actually on this side of the pond..but not for long. Gonna swim to the other side in about a week Wink Glad your 1st date went well.. hope you have at least 50 (more) first dates then... Take it as slow as you want- we don't want you rushing into anything now, would we! hahaha Hope your learning as much as you can from it though!

A-fib.. don't worry about the few crazy jobless people on this site... you seem like your a wonderful helpful girl- and that's kinda rare actually. thanks
glooowoorrmmm...... lolololo oink oink.... hahahahahah....!! study hard boy!!!

psychotic.... "Actually he had been away for sometime....so we REALLY needed a breather!!!!!!"
I KNOW THE FEELING !! been there!! lolollo....... damn those long distance specials! thats hard work sometimes....!!!

nahhhhhhh ur still queserasera to me : ) lololol!
cool glad to getin those books already.... ull love em!
thank you re ur advice for me..... i appreciate it... really, thank u sarah..

BTW, loving the first date UW analogy here!! lo lololo!!

only thing here there's no fighting over who pays the bill eh????
cant remember how many times iv got suckered into that one!!!! LOLololol!
oh the stories.... hmm... when/if the farm animals ever meet! LOL!

im arounnddd....................

goodnight to the other side of the pond four leggers ......... ! sleep tight....
dont let the farm bugs bite!
NOooooooo.............you can't leave me all by myself on this side of the pond!!!!!......it's pretty damn lonely out here....all by myself.......sitting by the pond......just staring into .........emptiness.......No actually UW!!!! But if you are going to get some good studying done....then I won't mind!!!!!!

Yup I'll take it easy with UW.....there's always lessons to learn from every date!!!!

Glofriends.....that's another awesome one!!!....never come across this one before......will need to write it down!

A-fib.....knock knock!!!!
A-fib...I think we were writing the message at the same time...so missed that!

That's a good one 'no fighting over who pays the bill' !!!!LOLlollol....

And the best part is....my MAN does'nt feel jealous!!!!

Have a great day guys...whoever's woken up and getting ready to take on UW!!!!

Chat with you guys soooooooon!!!
guys, finally will somebody at the farm pleeeeaaaseeee tell me why on earth UW allows us only 20 highlights per question (AND answer)....... now that everyone (almost) is doin uw....

i think il bald before u psychotic.... waaayyy before u...... lol..
Mmmm........I've got company....in the bald club!!!

I'm still not getting it........'only 20 highlights per question'......do you REALLY need more than that, sweetheart ????? You mean highlighting the areas that you might wanna revise later???
yessssssssss....LOLOlolol!

im more of a minimum highlighter actually.... which makes my question even more silly i know.... lol....
its like i highlight a certain imp word here and there rather than lines which is how i study...

so i use it up waaaay fast...... LOL!!

bloody hell huh?

my point is... why the stupid rule??? what they gonna lose anyway??... INK ??

dern it.....!!! LOL!
i did it.

i sent them a mesg.

UW....

why pray tell wont you allow me more..... felt like oliver...
"sir, could i have some more please.......?"

off to twilight....................... ZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzz.....

keep your hair on people..... lolLOL!

il be up soon.....
If only I had the pleasure to see that guy/girl's face ( at the UW customer services) when he gets your message!!!!!LOLOLlol.....they could've never imagined....that somebody would actually find out...that they allow ONLY 20 highlights per Q!!!!!

Would love to hear if they sent you a reply!!!!!

Keep it up, girrl !!!!
keep your LIPS VENTRALIS sealed lady..
else it is FRIE DAY night..
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »