Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
@ck - adrianfadem
@gloworm: LoL. Just after my heart! Smile I love peanuts and there's this strip in it that says "happiness is a side-dish of french fries!". Smile) Now I must go and hog. Yikes! It's all your fault. LoL...
Thanks a lot ashwinimallad!
hope so,, my step 1 exam was full of biochem and molecular..
hope so i ace it.. i scored 620 on nbme 7 .. but after the exam day.. i started recalling my mistakes.. n now quite scared,... is that natural?
hope to get into step 2 ck well ..
same thing happened with me... and its natural.. dont worry u will get through very well.. relax for few days... Do things which make u forget all these .. and then start studying for step 2...

wish u luck Smile

there are some maladies in life that can only be treated with a good hot bowl of instant noodles!

lolLOLololollol what the??? lololLOL that was so random...!

BTW! those are so NOT instant noodles! the damn packet lies.... it takes forever for me.. measure the cup and all that calculating......!?!
seriously??

lol!

see ya later....!
caio
HELL! I don't want to see this thread to disappear!

Was beginnning to get a bit bored reading inspiring stories of 99ers! They are no doubt inspiring but come on, we all know by now, they read the same books, watch the same videos, do the same Qbank...maybe they just work a bit harder and have more gray cells in their brain, compared to a lesser mortal like me!

@indeigal, sorry about the flirting bit. You see I was beginning to feel a bit left out:-)

@neehal, you are really the one who brought the whole roof down! good luck with your results! Hope you 'CHHUCK DE PHHATE' in it! let me know if India wins.

@ gloworm, it was bit of a damper, coz all this time i had been imagining 'HER" to be a real exciting 'GUY":-( !!! Well, 'HER' is totally acceptable, as long as she does'nt lose her wild, crazy side!

Have a good day studying HARD!

"maybe they just work a bit harder and have more gray cells in their brain, compared to a lesser mortal like me!"

noooo... thats not it.....! u crazy?? u think they do all that???

u wanna know what it really is.....?
are u sure i can trust you with this secret.........?
fine here's what really happens.........
its very simple....and im gonna tell you now........

They slip a 50 to the proctor.

There.
Now you know!!
LOLololol....! see ya guys......

HEhehe.....LOL!

here I was thinking I am as crazy as they can get! But in you, Adrian, I've truly met a competitor, A BIG ONE!!!

Now you see, ya all, why I so desperately wanted Adrian to be guy?

Adrian u are popular here as well.
thanks all the ppl for ur wishes
hope i do well
Smile
STAMPEDE OVER!!!!!
So everybody happy with noodles ,glowing with lights of laughs ,cherishing the UW screen ...
doing questions..
ooooookkkkk
happy ending ...
GOODLUCK FRIENDS ..
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »