Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
@ck - adrianfadem
"RECOVERY MODE ON.
SUBJECT RECOVERING.
PLEASE WAIT."

Lolololol......... awwwwwww......... ur right...... no problem you sweet thang! ; ) LOL!

u get ready to ZZZzzzzzzzzz now i guess.........

please recover quick!!
no pressure.

LOOLOL!!

Hi folks!

Been loitering away..got a big farm party to go to tmrw.. uh oh.. oops.. sorry, couldn't get ya all invites!! Sad .................... Tongue Wink

@ Ad.. you do that! Ready your insurance papers NOW! Lol. Tongue Tongue
I agree about the jobberwocky!! cool name..

@ Gloworm... You know it's our very own Adrian!! Now you gotta change your OINK..OINK.. to BOINK..BOINK... Lol.. (shhhh...let noone in our secret plans!!)

@ Psych: haha..I like that you're in recovery phase.. Can you let IM know I want it to go into recovery too? Lol...

@ Jobberwocky & Queserasera: why MIA?? Get back to the farm!!!

Keep at it folks....!
WHHAaaaaaaaaa?!!?

FARM HOUSE PARTAAYYYYYYYY..........!!!!!!???!!!!!!

Girl, adrian doesnt ATTEND partaaays.

We just CRASH them ; )
me & a plus 2. (ching ching!)

LOLlololLOL!

yeah.... where ARE those straying grazers??
study hard PEOPLE!!!

Indeigal going for a FARM party???? I'm already feeling better!!!! Yup...A-fib is right.....don't bother with the invites....we are just gonna crash....!!!!!

Don't worry about loitering....it's brilliant in concentrating your mind on UW ( of course after you are done with it!) Don't loiter too much though....

And btw...you can hit me on my head....I like step 2 MUCH, much better!!!!! Were you really serious when you said you liked biochem and genetics?????

A-fib...hope you are studying hard and keeping UW some company.....
"keeping UW some company..... "
hahahahahahaha... psychotic.......

i think i need a restraining order on that uw....... follows me everywhere...LOL!
i think im even clicking on uw options in my DREAMS!!!

yes. re that i love biochem part from chanel. NO COMMENT!!!!
LOLOLololo........
no worries chanel... jus laughin coz i suck at it... lolol....

u see, my biochem viva's were FULL of long silences (crickets)......toothy grins............. COUNTLESS "could i try another question please...(nervous laugh)"...................................... VERY amused looks from the professors (thank cher they had a soft corner fr me).......
LOTTA profuse sweating............... and a very desperate confabulating me...

ZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.....................

wanna keep sleeping....

Guys, at what time before the test do you guys start sleeping and waking up as you would on test day... to get ur body clock ready..??

mornin mornin to all the oinks and baaahhhhhs and cheep cheeps and mooos.... : )

here's to another successful day for all at the farm...!

ta!
GM Adrian! I've been doing cardio and I keep coming across A-fib so often......it's like the hardest thing out there.....very unlike you....so I'm sticking to the original name:-)

Re: the time adjustment....I think one week would be enough.......but I'll let our friends advise as well!

I'm seriously getting DEPRESSED doing UW!!!! U R Right!!! it's a stalker!!!!!!!!
But then....I do get to laugh from time to time......hehehe........some things are just SO FUNNY!!!!!
psychotic...!! mornin......

um... Heeee heeeee sent you mail.

UW..... yes yes..... it makes us ALL laugh..........

INSANELY THAT IS !!!!!!!
Hey y'all.....

@indiegal, I am sure u r gonna get a lotta party crashers now that u have made a formal announcement on the party and us not getting invited..... not fair.......lolol but dontcha worry even if u dont c silent members like me on the loonneeyyyyy land very often u sure will catch a glimse of me right behind Afib and Psychotic...

@glowwwyyyyyeeeeeeee....looks like u've made my name famous, me like it too man!!!!
@ Afib....Honey I miss u sooooooooooo much on Yahoo....I need by buzzyy partner back there
@ Psychotic... I am goin thru a resting phase.....with UW...need motivation
Dont feel like doing it, happy reading Kaplan notes but I really have to do questions.....
Me need a push, kick or may be a smack on the back......
@sarah....a delayed HIiiiiiiiiiiiiiii to u dear.......keep the msges rolling y'all n I'll shortly put up the quote for the day....

Keep studying and fightin the UW monster...
Ciao all....
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »