Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
failed step 2 ck 2 times, need advice - mleproblems
hey, i just read ur post. i was wondering, i am the only one going through this,but there are others also. well i am not gonna go through the same routine of encouraging u, but if u want to be my study partner then my mail is shubam222 and my skype id is shubam2222. thanks.
Great eleven k per step course
1. Online
2. Better Business Bureau-certified
3. Legally-escrow contracted
4. 120-day/step duration
5. “If you do not pass you do not PAY”
6. We provide every single component of the course to you using a systematic “assimilable-daily dose”-based method
7. Notes’-based, study on your own schedule, with frequent live telephonic interactions
8. Personalized, and tailored to your needs and issues
9. 641.715.3900 ext 833768 (24-hour Information Line)
bump
Get the complete collection of videos for Step 2 CK like this:
Just google this and go to the first link: taringa 2010 USMLE STEP 2 CK VIDEOS
bump
i used a much better elevenkcourse that guarantees your passage or they have this -if you do not pass you do not pay - guarantee- for more information email me at renu_usmle if you are serious and I will send you more information about them. thanks...
bump
14k dlrs Gteed Course is 25%-Discounted NOW!

This “if you do not pass, you do not pay COURSE.”OF COURSE- THIS IS THE USA,AND EVERYTHING IS ATTESTED TO BY THE BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU (www.bbb.org )- OUR COMPANY HAS THE TOP CONSUMER PROTECTION RANKING WITH THEM. IT ALSO HAS A FANTASTIC SUCCESS RATE THAT IS BACKED UP FULLY BY THE ‘IF YOU DO NOT PASS, YOU DO NOT PAY ANYTHING ‘ CONTRACT THAT IS LEGALLY DOCUMENTED AND BACKED UP 100%.

Here are the details

$14K Guaranteed Success (Pass) Course

ONLINE COURSE- SO YOU CAN TAKE IT FROM ANYWHERE, ANYTIME;WE ARE WITHOUT A DOUBT, THE GREATEST USMLE COURSE IN THE WORLD-BETTER YET WE FUNCTION MORE AS A ‘TRAINING PROGRAM,’ THAN A COURSE. WITHOUT A DOUBT, ‘ THE CUSTOMER IS KING’ WITH US. NO MORE OF THAT BIG BLOATED COMPANY BS/RUNAROUND. WE TREAT YOU IN A MANNER THAT IS PERSONALIZED, INDIVIDUALIZED, RESPECTFUL AND ABOVE ALL – 100% GUARANTEED! AVOID THOSE LARGE IMPERSONAL AND UNFEELING 500 MILLION DOLLAR SO-CALLED EDUCATIONAL (ASSEMBLY LINE) COMPANIES THAT EXTRACT MONEY FROM YOU BUT GIVE YOU NO GUARANTEED OUTCOMES. COME AND CALL US NOW (INFORMATION LINE: 6417153900 ext 833768), IMMEDIATELY, FOR URGENT AND IMMEDIATE ENTRY INTO OUR ‘USMLE SUCCESS CLUB…’ THE ONLY ONE OF ITS KIND IN THE WORLD.
PLUS SIGN UP WITHIN THE NEXT 4 WEEKS AND GET A REDUCED RATE OF $10750 PER STEP- EXACTLY IN YOUR BUDGET! MENTION THIS FORUM WHEN YOU CALL!

Great eleven k per step course
1. Online
2. Better Business Bureau-certified
3. Legally-escrow contracted
4. 120-day/step duration
5. “If you do not pass you do not PAY”
6. We provide every single component of the course to you using a systematic “assimilable-daily dose”-based method
7. Notes’-based, study on your own schedule, with frequent live telephonic interactions
8. Personalized, and tailored to your needs and issues
9. 641.715.3900 ext 833768 (24-hour Information Line)
i took usmleagle for 1 2 and 3. If you want to know more about it just e-mail me. Giant_green_pepper
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »