Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
failed step 2 ck 2 times, need advice - mleproblems
Don't worry! Try to have a very high score this time! I heard to many peaple with second and third attempt in steps and they matched in very good positions due to several months of doing externship in the US.
mle,
it really sucks to do this over again, but what choice do we have? I also flunked my test because I rushed to take it, so now I am picking up my pieces and motivating myself to finish this path, we are so close, we can't quit. Good luck!
You do not have a chance- you are wasting time going around in circles without getting outcomes that take most medical students (here in the USA) 3-4 weeks to get a high score. Avoid these foolish interactions with people who have no idea what they are doing. Email me at enycity for tips about my success and how I got the best methods and programs for success
I was chatting with many forum (s) IMG students when I realized that I was somewhat (briefly! and reactively) psychotic in expecting the forum's disjointed advice scenarios to get me a high score by magic (e.g., 'got 99 264...', 'used Kaplan notes 9 X and USMLE world 4X..." etc- seriously???? what a bunch of 'crock!')...That is why I chose these

SCAM ALERT...... BEWARE OF jramjers_
EMAIL enycity at your own risk!

$14K FRAUDSTER!

S K G of Topper enterprises... other IDs used by the den of thieves:

drkhan321
stepsusmleforum
castorp
lynk1
luckycaribemd
renu_usmle
shivjeet_kapoor
samir_reddy
sammy_parikh
iv_diwana
king2010
sami2005
maynotgetresidency
enycity
finallypassedandgotr
smita_patle

Info at enycity
I was chatting for 6 months with many forum (s) IMG students when I realized that I was somewhat (temporarily –schizophreniform) psychotic in expecting the forum's disjointed advice scenarios to get me a high score by magic (e.g., 'got 99 264...', 'used Kaplan notes 9 X and USMLE world 4X..." etc- seriously???? what a bunch of 'crock!')...That is why I chose (my email is sharmila_reddy16 for info)
EMAIL jramjers at your own risk!

$14K FRAUDSTER!

A K G of Topper enterprises of Modesto California... other IDs used by the den of thieves:

drkhan321
stepsusmleforum
castorp
lynk1
luckycaribemd
renu_usmle
shivjeet_kapoor
samir_reddy
sammy_parikh
iv_diwana
king2010
sami2005
maynotgetresidency
enycity
finallypassedandgotr
smita_patle

Also beware of these SCAM artists!:

PASS program- got me 138 in Step 1
Kaplan live got me 157
Doctors in Training –I am currently with them and believe I may get 160s at best

These others also scammed me and my friends

Look at this=she is calling me a paranoid schizophrenic!I WONDER WHY?
To satyayit_k_md_
sharmila_reddy - 12/04/11 14:47

I was chatting for 6 months with many forum (s) IMG students when I realized that I was somewhat (temporarily –schizophreniform) psychotic in expecting the forum's disjointed advice scenarios to get me a high score by magic (e.g., 'got 99 264...', 'used Kaplan notes 9 X and USMLE world 4X..." etc- seriously???? what a bunch of 'crock!')...That is why I chose (my email is sharmila_reddy16 for info)

Stefanbg
Sami2004
Kickoff
Greenleaf
Tota
Zabinski
Najirhosen
luckyluke
samideb12
saadke

maryam2009
studywell

tripplhelix
iwillget99
dream_b

Used this program:

-$11K per step

-4 Months in duration

-Online, with personalized phone instruction

-Comprehensive, with all study (CLINICAL CORRELATIONS- BASED) and multimedia course and MCQ materials provided by them (Yale/Case Western/U Miami MDs)

-Individualized, with ‘personal tutoring experience’ that diagnosed and managed my personal complaints

-Group-like experience, with classroom-like weekly tests, and grade rankings

-Case-based method that requires ACTIVE learning in which I presented cases to my teacher on a daily basis-the “sine qua non” of medical learning and teaching

-TO TOP IT ALL OFF, a one of a kind, “IF YOU DO NOT PASS, YOU PAY NOTHING…” escrow account (legal, licensed) –based 'contingency fee-' guarantee (unlike those BIG NAME programs that offer a free course re-take for each failure- designed for those that want to keep failing!)

-EVEN better, I got scores in the 250s and 260s on my first attempts with them

-CALL them ANYTIME at their INFO LINE: six four one seven one five thirty nine hundred, ext eight three three seven six eight
Just take a break and resume study. it will be OK.
Thing about the exam now ; you will thing about the residency later.
GOOD LUCK FOR ALL OF US
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »