Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
failed step 2 ck 2 times, need advice - mleproblems

Content

Statement

a. Overview
The only course (eleven thousand five hundred dollars per USMLE step) that will provide a 100% CASH Refund through an ‘if you do not pass, YOU DO NOT PAY…’ legally authorized, escrow contracted-guarantee

b.Training Method/Infrastructure
Multimedia driven- online, with personalized instruction on a rigorous training schedule, that allows you to continue to work or train FULL—TIME and study from the comfort of your own home, ON YOUR OWN SCHEDULE!

c. Goal
The student must PASS, or we will not get paid ANYTHING..PLAIN, SIMPLE and NO-NONSENSE

Qualifications

a.Academic Educational Training
Ivy- League trained MDs

b. Clinical Medical Training
Ivy League and other top US universities

c. Business Ratings
A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau

Course Sample Using a Standardized Case-Based Approach Adopted by the Student, Towards the Development of a Systematic, Basic Science-Driven Clinical Correlations-’Based Study and USMLE Review System

a.Background
Basic Science context for the Clinical problem presentation

b.Problem
Detailed statement and development of the clinical problem or case, using a 14-item standardized question set

c.Alternatives
Full case diagrammatic and multimedia driven, work-up derived from the above

d. Discussion
Learn by presenting your case and discussing all aspects of the presentation; this detailed approach emulates the ‘residency –training experience in every respect

Supports

a.References
Context of interaction with students
Student’s rating the course's performance compared to other courses.
Constructive feedback provided to the student on a periodic basis, with the circumstances and the student’s response.
Additional statements about the course’s performance, potential, and nature of the Guaranteed Outcomes

Contact Information (despite the FORUM attackers e.g., ‘helpgeneral’ (!!!) that work for other Programs at this forum- we take that as a COMPLIMENT as they FEAR US- well GO AHEAD and CALL as you have NOTHING TO LOSE!)

a.Phone
Our Information Line is available 24 hours at six four one seven one five thirty nine hundred extension eight three three seven six eight
A to Z guide to get Residency-YOUR FORUM QUERY

SEE TOP RESULT

http://www.google.com/search?btnG=1&pws=0&q=how+img+got+us+residency+blogspot+april+2009

SEE TOP RESULT

http://www.google.com/search?btnG=1&pws=0&q=how+img+got+us+residency+blogspot+april+2009

CONTENTS
a. Visa
b. Obama Care and 3000 new Residency Positions in 2013

1. Old grads
2.USMLE Course Ratings- THE TRUE STORY…SPECIAL PROGRAMS FOR CARIBE STUDENTS; Good course options for working mothers TOO..
3.USCE-PAID PhysAsst Scholarships (e.g., even Physician /SurgAssts make $120K per year!) and Free UNIVERSITY Externships
4.ECFMG
5.Efficient residency search i.e., FULL LISTS of PGMS with NO YOG or SCORE or USCE needed!;OLD IMGS UPGRADE RESIDENCY APPLICATIONS THROUGH GOOD STEP 3 SCORE!;SPECIAL OPTIONS FOR CARIBE STUDENTS ONLY

AS OF 08 -20-2012 THERE ARE 8 IMMEDIATE PGY-1 POSITION ADVERTIZED IN NYC AREA- SEE APPENDIX "4"
6.LORs-Perfect Samples
7.Personal Statements- Perfect Samples
8.Salaries of MDs (e.g., even Physician /SurgAssts make $120K per year!)
9.Back-up Professional careers for unmatched
10.Back-up paid Clinical Positions in Practices for those with MD but not in residency
3 Current IMMEDIATE USCE PAID Positions in Physician Practices-NO US Residency Training NEEDED!

SEE TOP RESULT

SEE TOP RESULT

CONTENTS
a. Visa

1. Old grads
2.USMLE Course Ratings- THE TRUE STORY…SPECIAL PROGRAMS FOR CARIBE STUDENTS; Good course options for working mothers TOO..
3.USCE-PAID PhysAsst Scholarships (e.g., even Physician /SurgAssts make $120K per year!) and Free UNIVERSITY Externships
4.ECFMG
5.Efficient residency search i.e., FULL LISTS of PGMS with NO YOG or SCORE or USCE needed!;OLD IMGS UPGRADE RESIDENCY APPLICATIONS THROUGH GOOD STEP 3 SCORE!;SPECIAL OPTIONS FOR CARIBE STUDENTS ONLY

AS OF 08 -20-2012 THERE ARE 8 IMMEDIATE PGY-1 POSITION ADVERTIZED IN NYC AREA- SEE APPENDIX "4"
6.LORs-Perfect Samples
10.Back-up paid Clinical Positions in Practices for those with MD but not in residency
3 Current IMMEDIATE USCE PAID Positions in Physician Practices-NO US Residency Training NEEDED!

SEE TOP RESULT

CONTENTS
a. Visa

1. Old grads
4.ECFMG

6.LORs-Perfect Samples

Post a new message

Here’s how…

Hangin there! if it helps, I took it and failed it too...I got a 187 (step 1).so imaginethe anger and disappointment I went thru when i first got the news :/. Anyway,I took out my anger by going to the park, taking walks, talking to people thatreally cared about me, mostly my family (of course), and they told me that Icould sooo do it again, no worries and to NOT listen to the negatives...which alot of mean selfish people out there do for a living (maybe..lol). I mean allthey say is "give up!, residency programs will not accept you if youfailed the first time, yadda yadda yadda, blah blah blah" WRONG A'HOLES!Lol. Just remember that they (most hospitals) actually need you, regardless ifyou failed the first time. They want more doctors. If you look at mostresidency programs which I did, some of them say, "requires you to passthe step1 at least the second or third time" So I do not know where theseselfish A'Holes are getting their info from. Failing step1 is not really a bigdeal...I mean once you are done with it the second time hopefully, try to holda research position or volunteer somewhere to show that you really want thisdespite the fact you failed it the first time.

So be strong and listen up, get rid of that feeling as fast as possible...lol,and review this stuff all over again, just remember you ALMOST passed....allyou need to do is add on! that's all you need "ADD ONs" well andgrasping to the material that you probably missed while studying for it thefirst time.

This is what I did: I used my network from Caribe friends (windsor- 85% failurerate!) and found those that got 230s on 2nd attempt. using references I found acertified personal tutor (BBB) that got me through (cost $12 k though! CALL six four one seven one five thirty nine hundred ext eight three three seven six eight FOR THEIR 24hr- INFO LINE).

Again think about it...you ALMOST passed...so that means you have a potentialto get way more than passing the next time around,
anway! THE BEST OF LUCK TO YOU! I am positive you will pass the next time!

p.s. soorrry that my words all over the place. But hope you get my point here.

SEE TOP RESULT

CONTENTS
a. Visa

1. Old grads
2.USMLE Course Ratings- THE TRUE ratings for ALL COURSES OUT THERE
---SPECIAL PROGRAMS FOR CARIBE STUDENTS;
---Good course options for working mothers TOO..
4.ECFMG

6.LORs-Perfect Samples

Guaranteed USMLE Success-PERIOD!!

FAQs:

What is This Online/Personalized USMLE Tutoring Program About?

---This is the ONLY A+-Rated Better Business Bureau-Ranked USMLE tutoring service that will get you through- AT ALL COSTS-PERIOD!

How Does it Work?
---They employ, through CLOUD COMPUTING, PODCASTS and MULT-MEDIA, the latest PROBLEM-BASED LEARNING (PBL) methodologies, in which students reinforce and learn concepts by “fully working up,” from the medical case-symptom’s basic science foundations through to the clinically correlated presentations of that medical case, so as to focus on concepts essential to UNDERSTANDING the case. Unlike traditional teaching methods that use a faculty-driven one-sided MEMORIZATION-DRIVEN lecture format, PBL is student-centered and student-driven with mutually active participation through detailed CASE-PRESENTATION, with CRITICAL ANALYSIS by each student, with FURTHER “HANDS-ON” Instructor’s Critiques of the case, every step of the way…

What is the cost If I Fail—(i.e., what do you mean TRULY by ‘AT ALL COSTS’) ?
---$0

What is the cost if I PASS (through a legally-authorized escrow contract)?
---$14500 (with a $3750 discount-TO $10,750!-- if you sign up by DEC 31 2012!)

How do I get more information (24-hr INFO LINE?)
---URGENTLY PHONE six four one seven one five thirty nine hundred extension eight three three seven six eight
i have got new usmle resources such as the books which is almost new and many dvds and Videos of materials that help pass the exam , in addition to new qbanks which is valid till now , i am willing to resale it for a reasonable offer
including kaplan , UW, dit...etc .
contact me at : jordialba99

god bless and thanks....
Private tutoring available:

Step 2 CK, Step 3 and MCCEE.
Discuss high yield concepts and will clarify any concerns. Analysis and

techniques to help answer the questions correctly.

http://thetutordoctors.weebly.com/standa...-prep.html

i have got new usmle resources such as the books which is almost new and many dvds and Videos of materials that help pass the exam , in addition to new qbanks which is valid till now , i am willing to resale it for a reasonable offer
including kaplan , UW, dit...etc .
contact me at : jordialba99

god bless and thanks....
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »