Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
failed step 2 ck 2 times, need advice - mleproblems

I was depressed after 1 month in PASSprogram (step 2CK) in 2011, and found that I had still failed. Luckily I found a another fellow Caribe that referred me to these guys BELOW…Expensive…but truly remarkable in their professionalism and outcomes driven IVY LEAGUE culture…(GREAT IF SUPPLEMENTED WITH uworld too!GOOD LUCK!!
Content

Statement

a. Overview
The only course (TWELVE thousand five hundred dollars per USMLE step—THIS IS A TWO THOUSAND DOLLAR DISCOUNT) that will provide a 100% CASH Refund through an ‘if you do not pass, YOU DO NOT PAY…’ legally authorized, escrow contracted-guarantee

b.Training Method/Infrastructure
Multimedia driven- online, with personalized instruction on a rigorous training schedule, that allows you to continue to work or train FULL—TIME and study from the comfort of your own home, ON YOUR OWN SCHEDULE!

c. Goal
The student must PASS, or we will not get paid ANYTHING..PLAIN, SIMPLE and NO-NONSENSE (UNLIKE PASSPROGRAM,AND Kaplan AND FALCON-JOKE reviews that keep your money and ask you to come back for more of the same nonsense!—After you have already failed!)

Qualifications

a.Academic Educational Training
Ivy- League trained MDs

b. Clinical Medical Training
Ivy League and other top US universities

c. Business Ratings
A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau

Course Sample Using a UNIQUELY ACTIVE and INTERACTIVE Standardized Case-Based Approach Adopted by the Student, Towards the Development of a Systematic, Basic Science-Driven Clinical Correlations-’Based Study and USMLE Review System:

We thus employ PROBLEM-BASED LEARNING (PBL), in which students reinforce and learn concepts by “fully working up,” from the medical case-symptom’s basic science foundations through to the clinically correlated presentations of that medical case, so as to focus on concepts essential to UNDERSTANDING the case. Unlike traditional teaching methods that use a faculty-driven one-sided MEMORIZATION-DRIVEN lecture format, PBL is student-centered and student-driven with mutually active participation through detailed CASE-PRESENTATION, with CRITICAL ANALYSIS by each student, with FURTHER “HANDS-ON” Instructor’s Critiques of the case, every step of the way…
Example

a.Background
Basic Science context for the Clinical problem presentation

b.Problem
Detailed statement and development of the clinical problem or case, using a 14-item standardized question set

c.Alternatives
Full case diagrammatic and multimedia driven, work-up derived from the above

d. Discussion
Learn by presenting your case and discussing all aspects of the presentation; this detailed approach that simulates the ‘residency –training experience in every respect

Supports

a.References
Context of interaction with students
Student’s rating the course's performance compared to other courses.
Constructive feedback provided to the student on a periodic basis, with the circumstances and the student’s response.
Additional statements about the course’s performance, potential, and nature of the Guaranteed Outcomes

Contact Information (
a.Phone
Our Information Line is available 24 hours at six four one seven one five thirty nine hundred extension eight three three seven six eight
Private tutoring available:

Step 2 CK, Step 3 and MCCEE.
Discuss high yield concepts and will clarify any concerns. Analysis and

techniques to help answer the questions correctly.

http://thetutordoctors.weebly.com/standa...-prep.html
Guaranteed Success-i.e., no MORE Delusional NONSENSE!!!
I was depressed after 1 month in PASSprogram (step 2CK) in 2011, and found that I had still failed. Luckily I found a another fellow Caribe that referred me to these guys below…expensive…but truly remarkable in their professionalism and outcomes’- driven IVY league culture…(great if supplemented with UWORLD too!Good luck!!:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
‘Course Content

Statement

Overview
The only course (eleven thousand five hundred dollars per USMLE step—this is a THREE THOUSAND DOLLAR DISCOUNT if you join by 12-31-2012!!) that will provide a 100% CASH REFUND through an ‘IF YOU DO NOT PASS, YOU DO NOT PAY…’ legally authorized, escrow contracted-guarantee

Goal
The student must PASS, or we will not get paid anything..plain, simple and NO-NONSENSE (unlike PASSPROGRAM,and Kaplan and FALCON-(JOKE!!!) reviews that keep your money and ask you to come back for more of the same useless one-sided rote memory-driven “””teaching…”””!—and to add insult to your injury they ask you to please come back---AFTER you have already failed! i.e., Are they delusional schizophrenics???)

FAQs-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What is This Online/Personalized USMLE Tutoring Program Truly About?

---This is the ONLY A+-Rated Better Business Bureau-Ranked USMLE tutoring service that will get you through- AT ALL COSTS-PERIOD!

How Does it Work?

---We employ, through CLOUD COMPUTING, PODCASTS and MULT-MEDIA, the latest PROBLEM-BASED LEARNING (PBL) methodologies, in which students reinforce and learn concepts by “fully working up,” from the medical case-symptom’s basic science foundations through to the clinically correlated presentations of that medical case, so as to focus on concepts essential to UNDERSTANDING the case. Unlike traditional teaching methods that use a faculty-driven one-sided MEMORIZATION-DRIVEN lecture format, PBL is student-centered and student-driven with mutually active participation through detailed CASE-PRESENTATION, with CRITICAL ANALYSIS by each student, with FURTHER “HANDS-ON” Instructor’s Critiques of the case, every step of the way…

What is the cost If I Fail—(i.e., what do you mean TRULY by ‘AT ALL COSTS’) ?
---$0

What is the cost if I PASS (through a legally-authorized escrow contract)?
---$14500 (with a $3000 discount-TO $11,500!-- if you sign up by DEC 31 2012!)

How do I get more information IMMEDIATELY (24-hr INFO LINE?)
---PHONE six four one, seven one five, thirty nine hundred extension eight three three, seven six eight
Dear friends, I can help you in passing step 2 ck if you have some time before you sit for the exam and I can assure your passing in the next attempt. I paased it at my first attempt with 245. If you stay in NY we can have one to one session or contact with me through skype. I will be happy to help you.
@ musbmc- what advice would you give someone having to take step 2 ck the second time
dont worrry . we offer online preparation classes for step 2 ck and highly exam oriented preparation to score above 250 for more details contact at usmlestuff6
Private one-on-one tutoring available:

Step 2 CK, MCCEE and Step 3.
Website: http://thetutordoctors.weebly.com/standa...-prep.html
i have got new usmle resources such as the books which is almost new and many dvds and

Videos of materials that help pass the exam , in addition to new qbanks which is valid till

now , i am willing to resale it for a reasonable offer
including kaplan , UW, dit...etc .
contact me at : jordialba99

god bless and thanks....
i have got new usmle resources such as the books which is almost new and many dvds and

Videos of materials that help pass the exam , in addition to new qbanks which is valid till

now , i am willing to resale it for a reasonable offer
including kaplan , UW, dit...etc .
contact me at : jordialba99

god bless and thanks....
Private tutoring available:

Step 2 CK and Step 3.
Discuss high yield concepts and will clarify any concerns. Analysis and techniques to help answer the questions correctly.

http://thetutordoctors.weebly.com/standa...-prep.html
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »