Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
first preference to citizen and gc holder - sangkara
To hebkram:

While I empathise your predicament, I cannot agree with your logic. From what I gathered on the forum, you are probably not born in America /caucasian

Hence, aren't you an immigrant too?

The true blue Americans are those whose ancestors of at least 2 generations have lived in America.

The reason why America is so successful is that it attracts the best talent throughout the world, regardless of race, religion.

Your petition, unfortunately, will not yield any results .
to all hebakrams, blue eyes american and all colours ,black ,brown ,yellow, pink and so on

The FIRST AMERICAN ARE NATIVE RED INDIANS . THE TRUE AMERICAN WHO HAVE ASIAN ANCESTORY .PERIOD

DID EVERYONE GET THAT????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

ALL PEOPLE AFTER THAT, WHETHER GERMAN, ITALIAN, FRENCH IRSIH, BRITISH,SCOTISH,INDIAN ,PAKISTANI,CHINESE,FILPINO ARE ALL IMMIGRANT
FIRST GENERATION, SECOND THIRD OR FIFTH DOES NOT MATTER.

THIS IS POINTLESS.AMERICA BELONGS TO ALL WHO LOVE THIS COUNTRY, RESIDENT, NATIONALS OR CITIZENS

I DO HOWEVER AGREE THAT PD , AND PROGRAM PREFER PEOPLE FROM THERE BACKGROUND.IT HAPPENS ALL OVER THE WORLD ,
BUT ATLEAST HERE THEY TAKE SOME ACTION.

@01234
thank you very much for ur input. do you have any suggestions?
so you don't want us to try? should we pick another career working at McDonald?

I never said to stop getting the best talent from anywhere, but what about the of this country. forget about me for now, do you think it's fair for citizens/GC holder to stay here and fight to pay there bills while others working in there own countries and each year apply for the match. don't you know how much we pay for our loans and materials?
do you know how many people get 99% and don't know how to speak the English language. please go in these forums and ask for a study partner for the CS exam and see for urself, and yet I'm NOT saying that they are less than any of us as doctors but how would they interact with the pts.

again thank you very much for ur input.
@heb

And I guess you would be able to teach them how to properly speak english...

OTOH, you have a student loan? Really?

LOL at your hipocrisy.

With this kinda attitude here's a line you guys would do well learning ---

now say it after meeee ----

"You want fries with that.. ?"

LOLOOL!

ok im outta here.... cant read anymore of this bs...

good luck to all.....!

Cheers!
Adrian

lol!

ROFL!
PLIZ prove that GC holders with 5 attempts with 75 percentiles have not got the bad genes from their mother and father ???
to 19761981
PLIZ prove that u have not got the bad genes from ur mother and father ???
The proof is in the pudding Sangara…
The actual reason for this situation is the increasing number of medical colleges in USA and also the increasing Caribbean schools... Things are going to be difficult for everyone irrespective of your visa status as long as you have your degree from a third world country... So stop complaining..
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »