Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
tragic ending - nehaal
Hi guys specially adrian!
I got a real bad score.. dont even know where to hide my face. landed up with just 197/80 on step 1
inspite of a 248 in nbme 7
And no m not lying am serious!! i actually scored this high on nbme7 and on fred i got 88% 3 days before exam!! bye bye MLE.. my dreams are shattered forever
If you have passed just be happy. and try to work on the ateas you can improve to increase your chance of marching. Scores matters in matching but there are other areas you can shine too.
Dont loose hope andGod bless you
Nothing Ends in your life unless YOU yourself put a Full stop to it...!! Whats gone cannot be changed.. but you never know what lie in store for you.. Cheer Up...!! You have already cleared the exam , there are so many ppl who are not able to pass this test..!!

PS: Programme Directors doesn't want a good test taker .. they want good doctors...!!
hi tragic ending..dont loose hopes even i got exactly same score Sad still i m keeping hopes ahead. so try ur best. i understand ur situation coz i m stuck in same but we can improve in other steps. think again.
hey the guys above know what they're talkin about......

ur journey is not over at all....

you sat a very difficult test.... that in itself is an achievement..!

the application depends on a lot more than scores.... scores are imp for sure but not the end of ur application...

work on the rest of ur tests... ur cv and esp ur sp...... usce... interview skills..... contacts if any... networking via even an obsie is good....

u are far from done!

infact with these tests done, we've only just begun.
you'll see...! : )

congratulations on finishing the beast!!

Cheers!
Adrian

Hey nehaal!

First & foremost, congratulations on being DONE with the step 1. It psyches you out unnecessarily, so welcome to step2ck..a whole new place to learn & excel.

I know you must be feeling extremely disheartened, but trust me first time pass is a big plus. There are many people out there with attempts who have not given up, so why should you? I can't say what you got was fair or not, but I know there are tons of folks out here whose scores leaped up in step 2, only coz of their sheer perseverance. Do NOT give up! This ain't the right time.. You know it's the hardest time just before you suceed..and the easiest time to quit.. but think about what awaits you juts around this lil' hill.

If you are shattered, take time out- think about why you started on this journey in the first place, and when you feel ready..come back to join the fight! Smile We are all here doing that..trust me it's a ride that turns you nuts..but we all have a goal to reach..right? I'm sure you'll reach it too.

P.S. There was this great gal "jussy" who posted her experience a while ago about the leap on her step 2 vs her step 1. Read that.. I'm sure you'll realise noone's battle is easy..but it's our own and we MUST fight it.

Keep smiling!
Thanks all.. seriously
but i really dont know what to do!! adrian thnks for such words!! but i think i should better discontinue this jouney,, have lost my patience,, not every1 is lucky to live his or her life of dreams,, and i guess m in that category
अभी हारे नहीं
जीते हो ..
बस जीतने का जज्बा दिल में रखो ..
आकाश की बुलंदियां तुम्हारी होगी .
अभी सोये नहीं
जागे हो ?
सपने देखते रहो
आज के सपने ही, कल की हकीकत तुम्हारी होगी .
ये अहसास ~कम ~ पाने का ,मत रखो दोस्त ..
मेहनत अभी से करो ,
कल के लिए
फिर देखना अनगिनत ९९ भी तुम्हारी होगी ...
good luck ..
Dont waste time in thinking about marks..
start step 2 ck NOW ..
Nice words sheeom.. but even my family is not agreeing now to send me at risk!! God plz help me.. i guess i wud take a break for some days and then see whats in store!!
p.s. i love you all... u are encouraging a loser .. bloody loser!! wow u guys are great!! seriously.. happy tears
Hey nehaal,

I've just known you briefly but since you put your post out, it's been really weighing on my mind.....NO WAY...can you stop now!!!! You passed a monster exam!!!! Give yourself some credit!

I'm sure you believe in GOD, as we all do, and I KNOW he has a plan for all of us.......trust me...scores may matter initially, but that's just one tiny part of the BIG PICTURE...

No one knows what's waiting for us right around the corner.....PLEASE, PLEASE, please...DON'T ever lose faith in yourself ( that's your biggest strength)...take a break for a bit...and then RE-ENERGIZE.....you will soon realize that this world is full of endless opportunities....al you have to do is believe in yourself, and NEVER,EVER GIVE UP!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »