Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Exam in 2 months -
jkr

Please share your exam experience&give future exam takers some tips.
Preeti

Well... It's a good and long experience. First two blocks I just finished in exact time. Next onwards I had nearly 10 mins left in each block to review. I was tensed a lot for first two hours, then its OK. I got more Qs from Molecular Bio and Behav Science Ethics. It's a tough time to answer ethics. All choices look reasonable. Genetics are straight. More or less they covered all subjects.

Mostly I followed Kaplan notes and some of my textbooks. Having more trial exams helps a lot. Go for QBank etc.

During the exam, plan the food... when you want break and lunch... Take planned breaks. Have good sleeping habits at least one week before the exam and make yourself relaxed. Stop studying till you enter the exam hall. While reading the exam question, assume that you are a very good teacher and got a question from a bright student... a lesson from my father...

OK. See you guys. Wish you all best of luck... All of you gave me a very good inspiration. Thanks to all. See you after India trip...
IMG

Thanks! Have a nice journey!!!
jkr

Thanks a lot&have a wonderful trip!!!
ricky

enjoy your holidays.
saira

Hi preeti:
did u get ur score?its about a month no news from u..we r waiting to hear a good news from u..
take care and bye
rajesh

hi! preeti,whats up? no news from you! what ru doing?
hi preety its abid n 2 monts only remaining in my exaim so can u plzz plzz guide me how 2 schedule study pattern .my email-abid_289
preety i did my q-bank online and i got totall 65% .wat u sugest is it good?
hiiiii, abid,

long time no see. i hope you are doing fine. Smile

just focus on your weak areas and you will be fine. 65% is not a bad score. it could be a good score in nowadays.

also, have a good sleep b4 the exam day. eat light food on the exam day. drive home safely after the exam. then everything will be in god's control.

remember good luck is always with good people. certainly, i have no doubt you are a good person. so, relax, dear. you will make it just as i did.

good luck from distant kiss.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »